Chapter 3.5 Maki's help

This is the second part of Kiva x Love Live from Chapter 3!

While Hanayo listening the gossips from the students and they lucky to having Ren have to be as their managers. Until her friend Rin arrive.

Rin: Kayo can let go home!

Hanayo: O-Okay....

Until she let out of ooo sound before she spotted Honoka with Ren are walking toward at the classroom.

Ren: Are you sure, she going to be here, Honoka?

Honoka: It's okay!

She smiles at her childhood friend.

Until she opens the door revealing it is the empty room that no one is in there as it made Honoka frown and Ren let out of the sigh.

Honoka: Aw, nobody is in there.

Ren: Like, I said, Honoka. Everyone just go home and live earlier.

Rin: Meow!

Making them turns toward spotted on sudden appearances of Rin smiling next close to her senpai.

Ren: You.....

Honoka: Excuse me, where is the girl at?

Rin: Who?

She forms the confusion looks.

Before they're could ask the question at her until they were interrupted by Hanayo spoke out of the words.

Hanayo: You're looking for Nishikihino-san, right? The girls who sing so well.

Ren: Yeah, that right.

As he nodded his head, until Honoka forms the excitement smiles at her.

Honoka: Yeah, her! So her name's Nishikino-San!

Hanayo: Yes! Maki Nishikino!

She spoke out in shy tone with small tints of blush staring each others in eye contacts and nervously toward at Ren.

Ren: We're wanted talk to her, but it looks like she already went home. Jeez.....

Honoka: Oh well.....

Rin: Did you check out in the Music room?

Making them turns toward peek toward at Rin with confusion looks.

Honoka/Ren: Music room?

Rin: She doesn't talk to her classmates often. She always goes to the library during the breaks and to the music room after school.

As they starts to form the smiles on their face.

Ren: I see....

Honoka: Thank you so much, you guys!

Before they're could run reach toward at the music room until they were interrupted by Hanayo with nervous and shy tone.

Hanayo: Um!

Making them turns toward at her.

Hanayo: Um..... I wanted to say... Good luck!

As they're looks surprised at her words as they started to be forming the smiles in kindly at her as she spokes out another word.

Hanayo: Um.... Ren Senpai.... It is okay...... That..... I wanted to have your autograph!

As he looks stunned while the girls to be looks shocked before letting out of the jawdropped with white comical eyes shock.

As Hanayo started to be screaming and realizing of her mistakes as she nervously waving her hands around.

Hanayo: I'm... I'm sorry about this! I di...