Chapter 3 Naming the Idol Group

And so Ren with Honoka, Umi and Kotori has successfully ask the student council for the School Idol in order to save their school but if do not succeeded to bring 6 more students that the student council will have no choice to bring it down.

And Ren will be acting acting their manager, but will be they succeed or fail to save their school?

And if Nozami's tarot card telling it is true that the idols will fall in love with Ren?

17 years in the Past

When Otoya has returned to his house being judo flip by the woman he attempted to flirt with her but seeing her cold woman.

Otoya: Itai..... That's really hurt a lot!

Kivat: That because your an idiot like your grandfather.

As Kivat resting on his violin on the perch in upside down making Otoya snaps with tick mark comical screaming at his partner.

Otoya: HEY! WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT IT?! I KNOW ABOUT GRANDFATHER REALLY HAD BAD TIME BUT I IDOLIZED HIM! I SEEING HIM AS THE GENIUS TO PLAYING HIS VIOLIN THAT HE AND GRANDFATHER CREATED THEIR BEAUTIFUL VIOLIN KNOWN AS BLOODY ROSE!!!

He pointing at the violin in the glass.

17 years in the present

As Eli looks at her kouhai after she looks at permission grant form paper.

Eli: What could you guys possibly this early in the morning?

Ren: Eli senpai. We would like to be request on permission that the girls will allow to use on the auditorium. 

Umi: There are the rules outlined in the school handbook state that students are able to free to use the auditorium independent of the club activities.

Nozomi head tilt to her friend Eli.

Nozomi: They want it to use after school on new school orientation.

Eli: What you guys are going to use the orientation for?

Umi nervous smiles at her senior.

Umi: Well...

Honoka: Live concert! The three of us formed a school idol group while Ren will be acting as our manager to keep support us and we want to hold our first live concert in the auditorium!

Umi: Honoka!

Ren: I think that's enough, for that Honoka.

Kotori: Yeah, but we don't if we're ready for for that.

Honoka: What? Sure we are?

As they trying to make Honoka on that they need to prepare and ready for their first live to remind her.

Umi: Wait a minute! I hadn't agreed to go on stage yet!

As Eli making annoyed look at her junior are discussing knowing they aren't fully prepares.

Eli: It seems you guys are not ready for that.