Chapter 1:Chu In Your Scent

Play the YouTube video above to enjoy what E-Na is listening to!
   As she left her new house with a beanie which failed to cover her slick long raven black hair , feeling confident as the Dior Rose body oil covered her floral Korean styled blouse, ripped short jeans and 1 inch heeled black boots. Chu E-Na played "Your Scent" on repeat in her Korean song playlist, while holding onto the stack of books for school.
   Waking up to realise it was already 7.59, with only 3 minutes to brush his teeth, get a rinse and throw his favourite sweater and snatch his sister's PB&J. The 5 minutes walking distance which he rushed to reduce 2 minutes to be able to get to school before 8.08, Braden tighten his white Nike Air while hopping on the side walks with the jam spilling out from the sloppy sandwich.
    "Late for school Brad?" A chili red Ferrari drove up to his side with the tinted dark window slide down with the face of spun gold hair, sharp jawline, freckled peach skin, and crystal blue eyes smirked at him.
    "Simon! Oh damn, can I?" Braden pointed to the back seat puffing and stuffing the last bits of his sandwich.
    "Can I get one of your mom's Hershy coated double choco cupcakes?" Simon shake his head and brush his gold hay to the side of his face. Braden's mom owns the best bakery in the city area, which the Hershy coated double choco cupcakes was the hot stuff.
     "Deal!" Braden already slamming the car door as it speeds up.
Simon is Braden's les riches friend who is from the same school, his family probably could just enter a shop they like and the next second comes out becoming the owner. (Simon does joke about buying up Braden's mom bakery)
     But Simon wasn't spoiled, in other words he is very generous and has the same shirt all year round.

8.09a.m.: Braden exited the car while Simon rushed to park the car.

8.09a.m.: E-Na walked through the crowd of people at the hallway, holding her books tightly to make sure they won't fall and be buried under the massive group of people.

8.10a.m.: Braden entered the hallway.

8.10a.m.: E-Na dropped her book by accident.

8.11a.m.: Braden rushes through the crowd.

8.11a.m.: E-Na stands up after picking up her book.

8.12a.m.: Braden finally sees a clearing, sees an Asia girl accidentally getting hit and is falling, rushes to help.

8.12a.m.: E-Na falls after getting hit.

8.12 and 3 seconds: Braden reaches out, the inch of his fingers curled along her waist like a vine wrapping her up, yet she continues to fall as if gravity was pulling her backwards. E-Na's felt the fingers around her, as she bite her mouth to cover her laughter as it was her sensitive spot. She had her eye closed shut and felt another human's aura in front of her, warm and tingly. Everything felt slow the moment she flutter her lashes open to see, dark almond eyes staring right at her, a boy with brown skin. Gapping she blushed a shade red, she has never been so close to a boy before. Braden felt shy, for the first time since kindergarten as the girl in front of him blushed pink. Or was it makeup. He couldn't make up his mind, his heart skipped as she was incredibly cute with those big eyes and soft cheeks. She smelled like a rose. Softly he place a giant palm behind her head feeling her soft black hair, as they fell to the ground like Newton's apple. Lips an inched apart, eyes shimmering with the face in front of them, hearts beating at the same time like a waltz.

The bell rang, but they stayed.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey guys this is the first chapter for "The C after your B", hope you guys enjoyed! As for the song that E-Na is listening to it's call 'Your Scent' by Kang Gary and Jung In.

By:Stell