Chp.5 (YN)'s Friendship Story

-CHEELAI POV-

After what just happen to (YN), Paragus was starting to feel bad for what just happen to his son. He tried taking the collar off from him but wasn't strong enough to do it, so (YN) tried to to, but he couldn't as well, somehow the collar was so strong it somehow was created by some sort of metal that can't be able to take off...ME and Lemo tried to help as well, but still weren't able to take off the collar off from his neck. Suddenly I started to feel really bad for (YN) for what Frieza is doing to him...but I then have an idea to make him feel better. As they arrive to my room, I then quickly grab something under my bed as I pull out a huge bag as I opens it and the inside the bag was full of candy bars I have been saving, I then offered them to (YN) so he can make him feel better and forget about what happen earlier...so he sat down and then started enjoying eating the candy bars...

Cheelai: Hey, by the way (YN), thanks for the help back there...I guess.

Paragus: My apologies son. I had no idea nor I have nothing to do with this. Frieza never mentioned me about this. He should have told me first, but having a device that tortures you to force you to fight in battle is not right!

Cheelai: Don't blame yourself, Me and Lemo knew it was one of Frieza's schemes. But now that you broke the remote, you don't have to be worry about it no more. Frieza won't know.

Paragus: I...I hope so...and (YN), please slow down with those candy bars boy.

Lemo: Woah. To think a saiyan like him can eat so much. He's literally this close to finish those candy bars.

Paragus: Well that's how my son is, likes to eat no matter what it is.

(YN): ...Need something to drink, I'm thirsty.

Cheelai: Oh don't worry. Here.

I then hand (YN) a bottle of water. (YN) started observing it as he then tried to figure out what kind of object is it and why it doesn't seem to let (YN) drink...I then chuckle to see (YN) being so cute and dumb at the same time...

Paragus: Son, you have to un-screw the top, here let me help you with that.

Paragus then helps (YN) unscrewing the top of the water bottle as he then hands him over as (YN) then takes sip and then spoke...

(YN): Wh-What is this??

Lemo: Its calles water. You don't mean to tell me you don't know what water is don't you?

(YN): Water?

(YN) then started chugging the bottle of water as he then finishes the whole thing, he then felt relief somehow as I can tell by his face, he the spoke...

(YN): That was...good water. Cheelai?

Cheelai: Hmm?

(YN): Thank you.

He thank me with a cute face of his as I suddenly blush a little and looked away and said...

Cheelai: Y-Your welcome. Glad you like the water.

After that, I then realize him touching and petting that green fur around his waist as he then spoke...

(YN): This is...bah's ear.

Cheelai: Oh you mean the fur that I was asking about?

Lemo: Yeah, and who's bah?

(YN): Yes...When I was a kid, Bah was a huge green beast back at planet vampa, he was scary and ferocious, I named him bah after the loud and roaring sounds he would made.Me and Bah started to get along little by little as he also would even help me train me by dodging from his bites of his sharp teeth.