Prologue

(YN): YOUR NAME
AGE: 28 YEARS OLD
RACE: MUTANT SAIYAN
HAIR COLOR: BLACK
EYE COLOR: BROWN

-BASE FORM-

-IKARI/WRATH STATE FORM-

-SUPER SAIYAN-

-FULL POWER BERSERK SUPER SAIYAN-

-FIGHTING SKILLS-

Flight: The ability to fly through the use of ki.

Ki Blast: The most basic form of energy wave.

Energy Shield: An energy shield that protects them from others attacks.

Dashing Punch: (YN) attacks his opponents by rushing at them at a high speed and lands a straight punch.

Eraser Cannon: First, (YN) charges a green light energy from around his body and gathers it into his palm to form a bright-green energy sphere. Next he waves his hand forward and fired the attack at his opponent, inflicting a large amount of damage. He also fires it from his chest.

Wrathful Charge: (YN) charges at his opponent and hits them with a point-blank eraser cannon from his chest

Eraser Blow: (YN) flies past the opponent with an Eraser Cannon in his hand that he brings near his opponents stomach. He then thrusts the hand with the Eraser Cannon forward and at point blank range, release it, and blasting the opponent away.

Gigantic Breathe: First, (YN) opens his mouth and charges a green energy sphere. Then he fires the energy sphere from his mouth in the form of a energy wave at his opponent.

Saiyan Blaster: A super explosion wave that (YN) uses in his Ikari/wrath state form.

Planet Crusher: (YN) raises his both hands up in the air and charges his energy to form a large energy sphere and then throws it to his opponent, inflicting a massive amount of damage.

Gigantic Omega Storm: (YN) charges a green ball of ki in front of him, then unleashes the attack as a powerful green energy wave.

Meteor Crash: (YN) charges at his opponents and side kicks them into the air, he then flies up and starts throwing roundhouse punches to his opponents away from before flying and reappearing behind his opponents to elbow them in the stomach as they turn around. Finally, (YN) attacks his opponent with a bunch of punching and kicking barrages and kicks them up more into the air before kneeing them in their back and double axe hand punch them to the ground, inflicting a high amount of damage.

Gigantic Strike: (YN) grabs his opponent's head and flies down either the ground or running to a wall as he drives his opponents head onto either the ground or wall, resulting in an earthquake and inflicting a massive amount of damage.

-PROLOGUE-

After the destruction of Planet Vegeta, the whole entire saiyan race was wipe out by the hand of the mighty evil emperor Frieza, due to his hatred towards the saiyan. But not all saiyans were wipe out, two other saiyan were lucky enough to survive the destruction by leaving in a space pod. The saiyan was name Paragus, as he was holding onto his son, (YN). But the thing is...he doesn't know how his home planet got destroyed, like if it was some sort of giant meteor that was so powerful it destroyed his entire planet and killing his people...he started to miss his people, and his wife more important. After a while being flying to space, they suddenly crash landed to another planet called vampa. A planet with nothing but a desert look alike, with huge bug monsters and green beasts, but were able to survive on the planet for now. As years and years pass by, Paragus has hit his old ages as for his son (YN), he grow up to a strong and powerful fighter and able to defend and protect his father. Paragus was happy and proud to see his son becoming a strong saiyan. Until one day, Paragus then luck just came as a space ship then landed on the planet and was lucky enough to spot people to save him and his son to take then alongside with them. What happen next??? FIND OUT!!!