Chapter 2 : The Arabian Princess and her Unlikely Prince part 2

No Copyrighting [c]

Warning! May contain violence...Like I said in the first chapter Discrimination (other things) is wrong I do not condone it, These characters in this book are fake and made up... If this offends you in any way I am very sorry!

=====================================================================================

After that dream I had of Xander I couldn't sleep anymore so i decided to think about Zara and Josh, Maybe I should give them that little push this why I have this gift to give a push to there encounterment.

I checked the time and it was already 6:00am I started getting ready for school, after finished getting I checked the time and  it was already 7:45 Went down stairs to see John making pancakes.

"Hey John"

"Hey" He grumbled I grabbed a glass of OJ out of nowhere Incomes Darren and George looking like they had no sleep "Morning" Yawned Darren.

I finished my glass and set it down on the table got up from my seat "So I will see you in school guys" .

"Uhh Where you going?" Said John Eating into his pancakes "I told you I'm going to get a ride from brian"  He choked on his pancake some of the crumbs where spiting out everywhere "dude Cover your mouth man Gross" said George.

John Drank his orange Juice "You are not getting a ride from him"

"I agree" Said George

"I second that"  Darren Spat

"Gosh I wish Ky was here, He would been more understanding" I Replied back "Ky Would of kicked his ass already! Shame he's working in the CIA " I miss Ky He told us he won't be back till months He send letter here and there but its not the same.

"You guys are so Unfair"

"How" Said Darren

"Well you don't see me tell you who you can see or not"I Spat back

"So it is true your dating him" Said Angry George

"Nooooo!" I sighed "Wheres Mum and Dad"

"Mum&Dad went to Grandma's For a few weeks She feeling unwell"

"I'm in charge" Said John Smirking.

"Does this mean we get to have a party" Responded Darren "Yep" Said John.

Great!

===================================================================================

As per usual I'm in the back of My brothers car we are waiting to pick up all those stupid jocks  "Look Don't be mad Hils" Said George "We just care about your welfare".

"Yeah Right" I muttered "Who's next"

"Xander" I snapped my eyes to turn to see we are already at his block, He gets out of the house looking fantastic as ever shame he already has a girlfriend (queen B). See When Xander Dad Car hit me, He Felt so guilty Everyday he visited us at the hospital Of course he brought Xander with him. Xander was My best friend Well used to until being popular got to him,  when he told me that he didn't want to be friends anymore is the day i was going tell him that i loved him. I know right How cheesy but I changed, I grew Up and he Did to.

This Gift is Special but also a Curse...

The Door Slams and I see we are already at school I get out of the car to hear My name being called out "Hillary" I turn my head and so does the rest of the guys to see its brian calling my name and waving at me.