Chapter 6: the making of the matching booth

"ky what was it like being in the cia" I stared at him eating his pizza hard to believe he's in the C.I.A like look at him.

"that baby sister is strictly personal can't tell you that" my brother looked at me with sincere in his eyes.

"okay have you ever been in love before" ky choked his pizza out "hillary have you got something you need to tell me" he stared at me I smirked oh I'm going to have fun with this "I'm in love with duke" he gaped at me like I had two heads " I'm pregnant with his baby" I rubbed my hand around my belly ky looked at me and then got out of the kitchen went inside to the living room where the guys where watching football.

I giggled this should be interesting "YOU DEFLOWERED MY SISTER" all my brothers glared at duke "hills tell them your lying" I giggled in my head I went straight to him and slapped him "our baby is not a lie" duke eyes widen "YOU Got my sister's preggers" said john

Muhahaha

Next morning came

"Hey mum" she's cleaning the dishes "hi baby heard you got duke in trouble"

"yup" I giggled my mother smiled "well I better go mum"

"before you go I like it better when your smiling" looking at me her eyes knew what she was talking about I hugged her "I love you mum" beep beep that must be darren.

"I'm coming" I walk out of the house and go into Darren's car "alright let's go I got a matching booth to build"

As i got out of the car Brian and Zara Comes walking towards me "Hillaaaaaaaary" I smile I waved at them as i was walking i felt something pushed me and my face fell hard onto the cold hard ground "Witch!" it was two of josh's friends "Heard you doing the matching booth don't want to get cursed" they started cackling I got myself up and smirked "You know I can predict the future you will be bald ugly and fat" Josh friend Drake i think was mad He grabbed my collar his hand was about to slap me i close my eyes until i heard a thump.

I open my eyes to see Xander beating the shit out of Drake, Xander is just going at him i need to stop this i patted his shoulder "Xander!! Stop he had enough" Xander eyes changed to anger to soft "are you alright". He walks towards me "yeah I'm fine" He touches my chin looking if i have any new bruises i could just feel tingles I just notice we made a huge crowd.

"Your fine" He turns his head to glare drake "Don't touch her again you get that or should i beat you to a pulp again" Drake runs off with his other friend.

"Hillary are you alright" Brian said at the same time with Zara

"Yeah I'm fine" Darren,George and Duke come running towards me "He's a Deadman" Said George I sighed "I'm fine Just leave it okay anyways Xander handled it " I walk .

Drake Pov:

"Dude why did you do that?" Gary looks at me like i'm crazy "I don't know i was bored" Cleaning myself that Xander Dick really beated the shit out of me "Don't do that again" He looks at me worried "Stop being such a pussy i'm fine" I'm not okay I been in love with Hillary for 3 years what does she see in him Xander?! seriously I'm 10 times better well kind of.

I remember the first day i liked her we was in class and i left my stupid textbook on the floor "Excuse me Drake" I turned to her "Yeah what" she gives me the book "you drops this" I stare at her she was way cooler then the rest of the other chicks and then she gave me a stunning smile "Have nice day" then Xander the dick comes "We gotta go johns waiting" She nods and waves to me.

I wave back love struck at the smile she gave me I had to have her

"Anyways lets get to lesson" Gary nods and we walk out of the boys toilet.

==========================================================================

Hillary:

Tabatha Comes to me with a quirked an eyebrow "Your late"

"I know i had some trouble on my way" She shakes her head "Just because of that your partnered up with drake" Why am i not surprised she's actually here to punish me someone actually needs to hit her in the head and tell her that its not a real job. I walk towards Drake he glares at me "Lets just get this over and done with" he nods

We start with painting the ready made booth the awkward silence was killing me "so uh what music do you listen to" he looks at me like I'm weird but he still replies back.

"I like listening to any music but mostly I like listening to folk music" he stares at me I smile "me too I like kodaline, Mumford&sons, of monster and men and the lumineers"

Drake smiles "yeah I love kodaline" we managed to finish the booth in 2 hours we also had a lot in common if only he could just change his ways. My very own matching booth tomorrow am I nervous hell yes!

as we both got out of the hall we see Xander my brothers and the rest of the gang standing there.

they were not looking pleased.