Chapter 17

Hey guys!! I just want to give a huge shoutout to my best friend Ponyboy67 for coming up with this idea. I couldn't have been able to finish this story without you. I love you so much girly❤️❤️(also this is a filler chapter so it's pretty short I promise the next one will long)

•Niall's POV•

"Niall!! Are you ready yet?" Harry screamed across the hotel room.
I walked out to him and grabbed my phone,
"I am now. Are the others ready?" I asked. He shrugged then we walked to their room. Tonight, we are going to a movie premiere and I have to take Miranda. I'm not tying to be mean, but I'm over here. I've found my princess and I would do anything for her. Luckily, she gets to come tonight! I'm so excited to see her beautiful smile again.

* * * *

"Wow...Savannah...you look gorgeous love." I said speechless. She was wearing a high-low red dress with some small black heels. She kept her head low while blushing, the replied,
   "You don't look to bad yourself Mr. Horan."
"Shall we?" I offered my hand.
"Okay okay we get it." Louis chuckled pushing us. "Chop chop some of us have to pick up our girlfriends too."
Then she asked, "Flying solo Harry?"
"Well technically yes. I'm bringing Gemma."
"Awww. Well I'm excited to meet her." She smiled.

* * * *
•Savannah's POV•

Cameras flashed in our direction. I definitely wasn't used to this. Niall has to walk out with the band and...Miranda. I seriously don't hate her, but it's hard to see him look so happy with her.
No!
   What?
  You heard me...No!
   Are you my conscience?
Yes. But that's not the point. Yes Niall looks happy, but it's just an act. He loves you so much and would never cheat. The real question is...do you love him enough to trust him?
   Yes! I do.........but I have some dou-
No more doubts.
   Okay.
I took a deep breath then Maddie, Gemma, and I walked out together.
"Ever been to something like this before?"
"I've been a couple times with Harry, but not many." she responded, with her teeth clinched in a smile.
Madilyn joined in, "Well you certainly know what to do."
"Just smile and pose. Answer a few questions and just be yourself girls....looks like Harry is in desperate need of some help. Good luck girls. I'll talk to you two later!" And with that Gemma hugged us and walked over to her curly haired brother. I'd say for our first movie premiere we did pretty good and Gemma's advice came in handy a lot.

* * * *

   When we got back it was about 11pm. The boys wanted to stay for the after party, but the girls and I were all very tired. They dropped us off and said goodbye. But we ended up talking.(It's 11:30ish and I'm tired so....when I update this will probably be way better)

* * * *

Before I knew it, it was already 6:30am and the sun was coming up. I guess we pulled an all nighter. They said goodnight cause they were going to try and get some sleep.

Flashback to All-nighter

   "Oh my gosh! I still can't get over the fact that we were on the red carpet at a movie premiere!" Nikki giggled.
   "I know right. I'm so glad we met them." I replied.
   "I bet you do." Maddie joked. I rolled my eyes and tried hiding my blushing face in my hair. "So...I saw Miranda tonight."
"Yeah. I'm not going lie it was so cool meeting her since she was in iCarly." Nicole joined. I just nodded,
"Yeah. And she's really nice. Niall said that management made her come tonight." I explained nonchalantly. They looked at me with skepticism. "What?!"
"Well...it's just..are you sure? Listen I love that you and Niall are together, but I don't like that Miranda who chosen to be his fake girlfriend." Maddie responded with concern.
I answered back, "Yeah I'm not thrilled either. I've seen the way she looks at him. BUT...Niall loves me as much or more than I love him. I used to have doubts and worries, but I trust him."
I just hope that that was a good choice.
What do you mean?! Of course it was. Because I told you so.
Ugh. You again.
With that I got up made a pot of coffee and then went outside to watch the sunrise.