Chapter 9) Me & My Girls Cool 4 The Summer..and plus, Body Heat due to the H.B.M

(Mikayla pov)
Nick and I were recording a song together at his studio.

I've been trying to get my part few times when Nick came in my booth.

"What's up with you today, Mikayla? You seem like your head's in the clouds or something."

"Yeah, I know, I know and I'm sorry about that."

"Okay then do you mind me telling what's your head in the cloud for?"

"Actually, There's no need, I'm not thinking of anything you think I'm thinking about!"

"What does that even mean?"

"Never mind that, I'm ready to go again."

"Alright, let's do this. Unless you wanna stay up in here with me all day, I suggest you relax a bit."

"I got it, Don't worry Nick."

"Okay good."

Just as I was going to the next line of the Pre-chorus, I stumped on the lyrics.

"Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tight
Do my hair up real, real nice

And syncopate my skin to your heart beating
I don't have to talk about n—"

"Kayla? Wha—? Clearly your head's still in the clouds and I-"

"I said I'm fine! Now leave me be for a bit, please."

"Are you though? You know you c—"

"I can be what, Nat?"

Nick and I got heated when arguing about my dating life with the guys I've been seen with: him, Justin, my rumored fling Charlie Puth and current boyfriend Dylan O'Brien. With us arguing and having a little screaming match, it led to us having fetish for each other.

"Mmmmm......" he moans, holding me tight.

"Mmm, Hehe......" I giggled through the kiss which quickly became a make-out.

*fantasy*