Chapter 7) On Female Energy, Let It Breathe P2- Wait a Minute!

(still Rico pov)
While I was busy setting up for class, I heard a door open and someone coming in.

"Wow, look who's here this early!"

"Yup, and you must be Mr, S--su-ave? Sorry, it's kinda hard to pronounce."

"Nah, it's no problem. You just call m--¡Iy!"

¿Qué, Camille está en mi clase? ¡Iyiyi es mi alumna! ¿Cómo puede alguien tan bonita y joven ser una cierta chica con la que no puedo estar? Hombre, sé que dicen que la edad no es más que un número en total, ¡pero sí, caramba! No quiero ser rechazado o rechazar a esta chica como lo hizo Sarah conmigo. No me había sentido así por una chica antes ... bueno, a menos que cuentes a Miley Stewart b, pero eso fue solo un flechazo y esto aquí es un amor prohibido! (What, Camille's in my class?!? Iyiyi she's my student! How can someone so pretty and young has to be a certain girl i can't be with? Man, I know they say age ain't nothin but a number in all but ay, caramba! I don't wanna get turned down or reject this girl like Sarah did to me. I haven't felt this way about a girl before..well unless you count Miley Stewart b--but that was just a crush though and this right here is a forbidden love!)

well unless you count Miley Stewart b--but that was just a crush though and this right here is a forbidden love!)

"Uh, hey! What the heck was that?" She asked, wanting an explanation for my outburst.

"It's nothing, Camille, really...¡Iyiyi! Yo--you're in this photography class?"

"Uh yeah, but this is for my credit though."

"You me—"

"I'm only here for my hours. Wait, Aren't you a little too young to be a photograph teacher."

"Actually, I'm only here because a fellow teacher Ms, Montana and I are taking turns teaching both this and music class since I was feeling a bit ill to teach my photography class last time."

"Oh."

"Yea. And, I'm not really that young, I'm only in my early 20s, I recently turned 21. But never mind that! Aren't you like 17?"

"Mmhmm, but I had a really late birthday so..."

"O—Okay then."

"Yeah, so I guess both of us have our secrets."

"Yeah, guess so..Uh, I know this is g-"

"Hey, whatever it is, I'm certain that it's fine by me. So just say it already before the class starts!"

"Okay, okay! I am, I am, Jeez! So I wanted to ask you if it's possible that I—"

*bell ring*

"Hey, Mr Suave!"

"Ah man, Why me?!"

"Whaaaaa....?!?"

"Uh.... I mean, why is it that I don't see my favorite students only on a few weekdays like why me? It should have been for your lack-of-interests-in-fun-or-socialism-teachers? You know?"

Just as I said that really lame made up excuse, it looks like most of them believed it.

"Oh and Camille, after class, I want to know your answer."

"Yea, okay sure."

"What answer are you guys even talking about?"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"The answer you said to Cami about, what does it have to do with Photography?"

"Uh just nothing, really. We were just making small talks that's all."

Just as I thought this is awkwardness would easily be over quick and I can teach the class, one of my classmate Milo just had to speak.

"Okay then how come you're just asking her?"

"Because unlike most of you, she doesn't hesitate to ask for more help or advice from me."

"Okay."

"Okay, Now let's get on with class shall we?"

*after class*

"Ahem!!"

"Yes?"

"Well, I wasn't able to get a reply from you when I asked so now that there's no interruption with us...Let's say, at the school carnival they're having later? I really liked it if you said it already."

"Say what?"

"You know what."

"Okay then, when and where's the carnival?"

"After school once 9th period ends and it's at the field near the gym. So...?..Will you come because I just said to you, 'I really liked it if you said it already' so hopefully you say yes and to see more of you today?"

"Okay, I'll be coming at 4."

"Awesome, hope to see you there!"

"Yea, okay. Bye" 

"Ah...Si! Adios, senorita."