❤️ idiot ❤️

(the yard looks like this one {four sections with pathways in between} but Oak's the only one out there)
*She sits at a table that would be between the two trees in the upper left section*

❤️ Oak's pov
We are at school, and I am currently in my free period. I was sitting at a table in the yard outside. I usually wait for Rebel to come out and he comes after around five to ten minutes. Today after two minutes I heard footsteps, that's weird since rebel and I are the only ones that ever come out here at this time and he isn't coming for a few more minutes. I look up and see one of the dumb football jock guys that try to hard. I look back at my phone ignoring him until he sits next to me. "Hey there" he says. I roll my eyes and ask, "what do you need". He chuckles slightly and says, "you". I almost puke but say, "the f*ck. Go away". He says, "oh c'mon I've seen you around and I think you're really hot. You should be my girlfriend". I growl, "I already have a boyfriend so piss off idiot" I say in a low tone. "Oh, feisty, well I'm sure he won't mind~" he say. "Actually. He. would. so. Get. The. Actual. f*ck. Away. From. Me." I say. He just laughs, I stand up to walk away but he grabs my arm. I try to get out of his grip but he is stronger than me. "Let me go!" I shout. He chuckles again, "nope" he says. He pulls me towards him and forces me into a kiss. I try to push him off me but it's no use. Suddenly he's ripped off of me. I wipe my mouth viciously. I look over and see Rebel beating the h*ll out of the guy.
After a minute I go over to them. I put a hand on Rebel's arm, "c'mon let's go now" I say. Rebel is about to punch him again but I say, "babe c'mon!". He stops and stands up growling. He hugs me, and the guy says, "I knew you cared about me" to me. I growl, "y'know what?! Rebel you can do whatever you want". Rebel picks the guy up the the collar of his shirt and said, "don't EVER Touch her again or you won't be. Able to walk... Or breath... She's. Mine. Not yours". I smirk and Rebel says, "got it kid?" And the guy nods. Rebel throes him and he runs off. Rebel comes over looking mad. He kisses me then hugs me really tightly. "Hmpf, mine" he says. I laugh a little, "yep, yours" I say. Then we sit down at the table and chill out for a while. Well, Rebel puts me in his lap and didn't let me go so nobody tries to kiss me again.

.......................................................................
┻━┻ ヘ╰( •̀ε•́ ╰)