🧡💛💚 the guys visit pt4 💚💛🧡

🧡MM's pov
When the guys came I was so happy! We showed them around then everyone went to do their own things. MC and I decided to skate around the house. First I showed him how I skate on the table then we skateboarded around the inside of the house. "Wanna go see what Ace is doing?" I ask. "Sure dude!" MC says. We skate down the stairs and to the gym. I hear basketballs bouncing. We skate into it and Ace is talking to Caesar while dribbling the basketball. "Heyo!" I shout and Ace smiles. "Sup?" Ace says. "We came to see what your doing! Wanna play basketball?" I ask. Caesar says, "sure, boy vs girls?". MC says, "yeah! Let's go!". Ace laughs "alright MM, let's go! How do we always end up on the same team?" She asks. I shrug and MC and I put our skateboards aside. If the boys are good at basketball this is gonna be one heck of a game! Ace is like, the queen of basketball! We play for a while and in the end Ace and I win by two points. "Aww, no fair!" MC shouts. "Yes fair!" I says and Ace laughs. After we play a few more games the guys have to leave.

💚 Anthony's pov
After the girls showed us around we all went different places around the house. I went back to the art studio to hang out with Ash. I knocked on the door, "come in" I hear her say. I open the door slowly and her back is facing me. I smile and sneak over to her. I crouch down beside her and she doesn't notice me. After she puts down her pencil she goes to stand and I smile at her. She squeaks and I laugh, "you sound like a kitten!" I say. She sighs with a smile, "every body always relates me to a kitten!" She says with a giggle. Her giggle is so cute! Oh, I have a crush, huh. How, uh nice? "Whatcha doin?" I ask standing up from the ground. Ash shrugs, "I was just finishing this drawing" she says. I look at the drawing, "woahhhh" I say and she giggled slightly making me blush. "You're really good" I say. "Thanks" she says shyly, she smiles and blushes a little.
(The photo is her drawing)
(I do NOT own the photo, I found it on Google)

           (The photo is her drawing)(I do NOT own the photo, I found it on Google)

"I draw my friends and family a lot, that's a drawing of Saylor. She usually is the one who volunteers to let me draw her" Ash says. I look around, "is that Illinois?" I ask pointing at another amazing drawing.

She nods and giggles, "you do not understand how long it took me to let her draw that picture" she says and I chuckle a little

She nods and giggles, "you do not understand how long it took me to let her draw that picture" she says and I chuckle a little. "How long have you been drawing for?" I ask. "Practically my whole life" Ash says. "Wow" I say. We talk and hang out for a while until I sadly have to go. She is so cute.