"heather" (a)

i did the playlist thing again. sum of this isnt the actual lyrics, i had to change it sum to make it fit in the story line.

kairi's pov:

dear diary,
i still remember, 3rd of december me in his sweater.. he said it looked better on me than it did him. if only he knew, how much i liked him.

kairi watched as mattias eyes followed the girl who had just passed by. what a sight for sore eyes. the older boy thought as he looked at her as well. shes got you mesmerized.

as the two got in the younger boys car kairi broke down. why wont you ever kiss me!? im not even half as pretty.

———————

(two weeks pass by)

"you gave her your sweater..?" kairi asked looking at the girl wearing his bestfriends sweater. "it's just polyester." mattia rolled his eyes at the older boy. "oh.. ok."

but you like her better, i wish i were heather..

————————
(two months later)

kairi watched as his bestfriend and heather stood hand in hand, with mattias arm around her shoulder. leaving Kairi to get colder.

how could i hate her, shes such an angel.. but then again kinda wish she were dead.

kairi and Mattia had just gotten home after dropping the girl off. kairi had finally decided to just say everything no matter the consequences.

"why wont you ever kiss me? im not even half as pretty.. you gave her your sweater, but its "just polyester".. but you like her better.. I WISH I WERE HEATHER!"

and with that Kairi ran home and grabbed his blade. slowly leaving cuts on his wrist as he whispered those same words to himself.

"why wont you ever kiss me.. I'm not even half as pretty, you gave her your sweater.. it's just polyester, but you like her better.. i wish i were...-"

just as he was about to finish his sentence the lost of blood made him fall to the floor. the life slowly leaving his eyes.

————————

so this one got a lil sad.. srry guys