"teddy bear"

so im clicking shuffle on my playlist and imma write a oneshot off it.

teddy bear. let's go

third person pov:

"ughh ill kill that twink. then ill use his body for my own pleasure. " mattia spoke drowning in sleep.

kairi didn't care, he wasnt scared.

—————————

kairi quietly began to make the couple's bed while mattia showered. he was just about to lift the sheet as he saw a knife.

he decided not to question anything, until he found a crumbled photo under the bed. once he found out who the picture was of, he gasped and dropped it.

in the picture was him, with his so called lover's hand wrapped around his neck and a gun to his head.

hes in despair, should he be scared?

—————————

after a few weeks everything had gone back to normal, until he was met at gun point by his lover.

after that Kairi kicked the man he once loved out of his house. he thought he would never had to see him again but he was wrong..

mattia would break into his house at night to please himself with kairi's body, not that the older boy didn't enjoy it, but it was terrifying.

he wasnt prepared. hes fucking scared.

——————————

"teddy bear, you were my teddy bear. you were comforting and quiet, how did love become so violent. teddy bear, you were my teddy bear. everything was so sweet, until you tried to kill me." kairi screamed as mattia held a knife to his throat.

mattia never forgot what Kairi said to him. to bad his old lover stayed in his bathroom... dead.

——————————

chile- this was new.. nd fun, imma do it more often.