Dragons pain

Christina bustled in her kitchen happily glancing at the 'happy 15birthday!!' Banner. She knew Rachel would yell at her when she got home, for cooking on her birthday, but she didn't care. Christina cast a wary glance at the dreary sky and puffed a bit of smoke out of her nose. She heard a car pulled up and smiled thinking it was her mother with the eggs she needed to finish her cookies, she glanced out the to see an officials car. Fear tingled up her spine, but she thought it might just be about rent.

Two officials walked to her house and knocked on the door, she opened it warily shocked by their grave faces.

"Officers please come in. if this is about rent mother is getting paid tomorrow." Christina said nervously
. "
"It's not about rent." the smaller officer said

"we understand you are Christina Ackerman?" The larger cop asked kindly.

Christina nodded slowly, "we offer our sincere apologies Ms. Ackerman." Smaller cop said before motioning to his partner and walking out the door after handing Christina a letter

. 'My dearest Chris' was scrawled on the outside in Rachel's distinctively awful handwriting.

'I had hoped you would never get this letter, I hope that we are both old and happy together but I doubt it. When I entered the hunters corps I knew my life wouldn't be long and peaceful, I was twelve not naive. The Reapers have won their fight against me, but I died knowing that I helped what was left of the world. I died knowing my loved ones would be proud of me You, Jamie, mother, everybody on earth and in heaven. I am so so so sorry that you found out by a letter! I didn't want to die and leave you but I know you will continue being strong, I know you will make me proud.
With genie magic and love,
Rachel.'

Christina dropped the letter with tears streaming down her face.

They took her away from me! They killed her! They took my love away!

Christina blasted through the mind sphere of and creature with mind capabilities within a fifty mile radius of her. Her mother was in this radius and yelled in pain at the fury in her daughters mind voice. She like most other mind creatures turned tail and ran, even though her daughter had not come into her full power the thoughts of the fire creature had burned. Back at her house Christina's fury was growing, along with her sadness. She felt like her body was burning, melting, but she didn't care Rachel was gone.

Smoke poured from her nose and her eyes shown red, small flames danced in her hands and licked up her arms as they grew steadily bigger. She found her arms out and screamed her pain for the world to know. Fire exploded from her coating everything in blue fire, the only thing not touched by the flames was the letter. When Christina finally stopped the house was nearly gone by the huge explosion and the surrounding area was burning. Christina picked up the letter and walked away not looking back even once.