The new addition.

It had now been a couple of weeks since me and Nate broke up... things are okay. 

Me and Nathan are now friends and getting along well, we still love each other though... which is hard for both of us. But today was the day Nate was moving out officially. He is going to be moving back to Michigan to heal with his family. 

I walked in on Nate packing some of this things. " hi! " I smiled, trying to stay positive. " hey! " he replied. " need any help with those boxes? " I asked. " I'm fine, I don't want you to do any work. " he said. That made me sad inside, because I knew how much he still cared about me inside. " okay, I'll be downstairs if you need me."

I walked into the kitchen thinking to myself, do I still truly love Nathan? Or do I love Shane? I sighed to myself. I spent the next hour out in the yard playing with the dogs - diva, delicious, drama and divinci. I got really sad as I thought about diamond and daddy, but I knew they were up in heaven playing together watching over us all. Suddenly it hit me, I should get two new Pomeranians. 

I went back inside and sat at the dining table, searching for trusted Pomeranian breeders, suddenly I found one.. I couldn't believe it. It was the same breeder we got daddy from, I started to tear up. It turns out daddy's sister had a litter earlier this month, I immediately contacted them and chose two babies. A little baby girl and little baby boy. I was so exited!

However, the  excitement didn't last for long.. Nate had finally finished packing and was about to leave, he came into the dining room, " goodbye... you do know you will always be in my mind, right? " he sighed, tears started to fall from his eyes. " same for me, I will always have you as a friend and love you and maybe as time goes on we could become best friends.. " I said. We hugged and said our goodbyes I watched him pull out of the driveway, he was gone. 

* a week later *

I screamed in excitement! The new puppies were coming today!! Maddie helped me set up the new nursery, " diva lynn! " I cooed. " which toys to you guys want to give to your new siblings? " I asked them. They ran around excited. I held up delicious's favourite toy, and he growled and jumped up then snatched it out of my hand. " oh! Delicious lynn is not giving up his favourie toy today! " I laughed as he ran around with it, drama chasing him. 

The doorbell rang, the dogs started to bark. 

OMG! Maddie the babies are here! She screamed, I already knew what I was going to call them. I would name the girl dominatrix and the boy dessert! So cute. I opened the door and there they were in the breeders arms. " hi! I'm jeffree you must be Anna, nice to meet you! " I said. " yes I am! " she said. " I will just leave them with you " she said as she put the puppies in my arms and left. Maddie closed the door, " OH MY GOD " I screamed as I looked down at the babies in my arms: 

 Maddie closed the door, " OH MY GOD " I screamed as I looked down at the babies in my arms: 

I instantly fell in love.