○●Chapter 3○●

Jeneve P.O.V.

Today is Monday ya'll and I woke up this morning to an email saying that I should come to Mr. Parker's office for a interview by 8:00. I checked the time seeing it was 7:26 I hurried to get a quick shower.After showering I went to my closet picking out a suit kinda blueish to me I put it on the bed then headed back to the bathroom to do my hair.

I did my hair in a slick back ponytail and left my hair to fall in my back instead of wrapping it up putting on some lashes some pink eye shadow and some light lip balm and my silver necklace. I then went back to my bedroom put on my suit grabbing my pink purse and some silver heels and a wrist watch looking at the time realising that its 7:46.

I took up my car keys then remembering that I need to have my documents lucky for me I always had the organized and put in one place I grabbed them up with my iphone  and headed out the door racing to Mr.Parker's company lucky me I reached just in time 7:58. Stepping out of the car a looked up and damn that building was big, a mean am already short.

I practicaly looked like a four year old walking in I went to the receptionist area. I saw this skinny ass receptionist giving me the stank eye.

I went and said good morning with the most pleasant smile I could muster and she had the audacity  to roll her eyes. She then said "these stupid ass hoe always come in here acting like they shit".

I responded with "Okay me a stupidass hoe well let's get this straight am not the one who is a receptionist a low life one at that one lookin like a malnourished dog so before you go talkin shit watch yo place as a matter of a fact know your self and to make things clear I am the shit bitch "she was speechless and surprised she  then asked my name.

I told her she then said  that I should take the elevator to the exact top floor to the waiting room for those who are having an interview for assistant position.

Following her instructions I took the elevator to the top floor when I stepped out I saw a waiting lounge with other women from all different shapes amd sizes  some being overly arrogant , some doing thier makeup and looking at their faces you could see the layered makeup on thier face and wearing short dresses and skirts and there blouse all had plunging necklines.

So I guess I'll just have to wait until my name was called, they took about 4 minutes before I heard Jeneve Kinkaid I stood up with my head high knowing that I can get this job after all these bitches ain't got nothing over me than height .

I waited very long  and the women who were going in came out crying which made me very nervous  time passed and I was last in line and a tall lady came in told me that it's time for my interview with Mr . Parker she led me toward his office.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■■□■□■

Remember now to vote, comment etc.I love y'all and follow me on instagram @_eskhaleni_ please and thank you ♥