◆◇Chapter 1◇◆

Jeneve Kinkaid P.O.V.

Signing out out of the website that I've just been on looking for a job found one but I'd have to be a personal assistant, I sigh my bills needs to be paid. I'm a 22 year old girl in a cute small apartment and you probably get the hint Im in need of a job to pay my bills.

I'm doing all of this to show my parents that I can help myself and that I'm no longer a baby my mom and dad Javene and Ace Kinkaid payed my first three months off my apartment and the three months are up now therefore I'll have to find some way to pay my bills.

My parents are what you called kinda rich they have the "cars and big mansion" as some would put it my parents aren't that happy about me moving out but they are supportive of me so they thought the best they could do was pay three months down on my apartment. My mom wasn't too happy about the size of my apartment but I somehow assured her that everything is ok. So my name is Jeneve Dream Kinkaid .

I know weird middle name right same thing I thought throughout middle school but as I grew older I learn to love it because that's one of the things that makes me unique and special. I'm a only child who graduated from university 2 months ago I'm not friendly so I didn't have much friends through out school.

Im a average height girl but they say I'm short but I'm 5'2 average right. I mean I do feel short sometimes and when I go to supermarket to buy groceries I have to stand on my tippy toes. Just because I can't reach some of the shelves I feel so embarrassed sometimes.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~
Please vote
Follow me on instagram at
@_Eskhaleni_ get me to 1k
Thank you!!!

I appreciate all your love and support

And I love you all ♡♥!!

And again only love ♥

Feel free to comment your thoughts just don't be disrespectful about it because I will not hesitate to block you.

Do not copy or steal nothing from this book it is copyrighted.

Eskhaleni's Property

Thanks y'all ; )