Chapter 1: The Swamp

The group of three, Aang, Sokka, and Katara were flying over a a swamp on their way to find Aang a new earth bending teacher after Bumi told Aang to find someone who waits and listens to the earth.

  As they group flew, Aang was getting distracted and was unaware that he was flying Appa down to the swamp beneath.

Sokka: Hey are we going down for a reason? 

  But Aang was entranced by the swamp and didn't listen.

 Sokka: Aang. AANG!

 Aang finally came to his senses.

Aang: What?

Sokka: Why are we going down?

Aang: Oh, I didn't even notice.

Katara: Is something wrong?

Aang: Okay, this is going to sound crazy. But I feel as though the swamp is calling to me.

Sokka: Is it telling you where we can get something to eat?

Aang: No, I think it wants us to land there.

Sokka: Well, no offence to the swamp, bit I don't see any land there to LAND on.

Aang: I don't know, Bumi said to learn earth bending I'd have to wait and listen. Do you want me to ignore it?

  Sokka and Katara looked back down at the swamp.

Sokka: Yes.

Katara: I don't know, something about this place seems, ominous.

  Appa and Momo also share their displeasure for the swamp as well.

Sokka: See. Even Appa and Momo dont like it here.

Aang: Alright, since everyone feels so strongly about this. Bye swamp. Yip yip.

  Aang raises Appa back into the air and starts to leave the swamp, that is until a tornado appears close on Appa's literal tail.

Sokka: Might wanna throw in an extra yip. We gotta move!

  The tornado closes in on the group ad it sucks them in. It spins them around inside until it ejects the Three off of Appa and deep into the swampy terrain below, while ejecting Appa and Momo somewhere else.

  The group fell through the vines of the swamp until they splash landed in the shallow water beneath.

  *Time skip*

  The group spent most of the time walking aimlessly around the swamp until nightfall started to kick in as there was still no sign of their flying Bison and Lemur.

Katara: APPA, MOMO!!!!

Sokka: There's no way they can hear us and no way we can see them, we'll have to make camp for the night.

  Suddenly a bubbling sound was heard from the water beneath them.

Katara: What was that?

Sokka: Nothing it's just swamp gas. See there's nothing supernatural going on here.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" 

  A loud bone chilling screech erupted from the swamp striking fear.

Sokka: I think we should start a fire.

  Sokka goes and cuts up some branches and roots for the fire.

Aang: Sokka, the longer we're here, the more I think you shouldn't be doing that.

Sokka: No I asked the swamp, they said it was fine, right swamp? "No problem Sokka."