You Have No Idea, My Dear Alpha

By eternity_xx

He pushes me against a wall, like yesterday, but this time he starts trailing small kisses along my collar bone and up my neck before whispering in my ear. "You really shouldn't talk to me like that sweetheart" I focus on not letting my trembling lips influence my voice. "Why should I listen to you?"  He continues trailing kisses along my neck, Becasuse you're mine.

Mara Banks isn't a normal teenager. She was left as a newborn baby on someones doorsteps and taken in and cared by her new parents. But something unusual happens on her thirteeth birthday.

She shifts into a tiger.

Now she is seventeen and she gets seen in her tiger form by hunters, her family have no option but to move to a small town and start fresh. Little did the family know that they were now in someone's territory: werewolf territory. There her life changes when bad boy, Ryder Jackson shows up.

Why does Mara get lost in his glorious green eyes and get tingles every time he touches her? All she knows is that she has to keep her secret, what will her new friends think if they find out?

But whay happens when these hunters won't give up? Mara needs to make her decision of letting her secret out to her friends. Because not only Mara, but Ryder will get hurt if she chooses wrong.