have i lost me? can i see her face again?

Roxi, Roxi please turn around as the tears run down my face. hush child her dad said to me she may never see you again you hear me never again! i cry louder i miss her but all a can see is the back of her long blond hair with pick tips. fuck you frank burn in hell i hell at her devil dad up in the sky he rushes to me and has his face right in mine and he opens his mouth and he gives me a power a turn into a black angel and he tell me fuck you to! you may never see my daughter ever again! NO please i love her don't you remember when me and her were kids and you would take us to the park. it was this one it was the funniest time of my life. i get madder and madder at him and then i hear. Jazz is that you....

yes its me i can hear you but where are you behind you she turns around slowly and i seem to move as well like what the fuck i want to see her i told frank.

NO! you guys don't deserve each other now get the fuck away from her be for i put another bad power on you bitch!

i'm like hell no you did not just call me a bitch fuck you it was people like you that killed me that make me cut myself so much i just bled to death. he came to me and he turned me eye red and i felt like i have turned evil and Roxi slowly disappears. no No NO!!!! where is she going come back! as more tears run down my face as she goes completely more and more tears run down my face she gone.

ahhhhh said frank you can never see her again you here me the only way you can brake the spell is she must get a her love to kiss her and the spell will lift and you can get your body back. really? only thinking about getting my body back but them i will get to see Roxi again but wait what about her boyfriend isn't he her true love? i ask no you foolish little girl he is a devil in his own way and he is going to kill her with every hit he gives her. what do you mean? she loves him i didn't even know he hit her but she did came to school with black eyes and stuff like that. so her boyfriend isn't her true love? yes you slave you become my slave and you get her with the right person and you can see her and you can have your body back. everything goes black

i wake up.