Karma to burn Part 2

I arrive at the department and head to the cell Sara tosses Nicks belongings to him ,he catches them "we've been calling you ,but I think you know that " I say glaring at him ,he's all bruised up and has a busted lip . "mmm yea i'm done talking " he says throwing everything on the floor . "I didn't come here to talk ,Nick I came here to drag your ass back to work " Sara says crossing her arms . I don't blame her for being pissed ,because I am too ." so how many beers have you had exactly ?" I  ask crossing my arms and leaning on the cell door. He pretends to think about it "not enough " he says looking at both of us "look I already told you guys I quit" I scoff " not tonight ,tomorrow you can do whatever the hell you want " I say walking out leaving Sara and Nick to talk.  I walk in to Henry's office with Nick . I decide to head to Russell's as soon as I get there one of Jim's cops hands me the radio " who is it ?" I ask him taking it "Detective Crenshaw " he mouths as I answer " This is Nicole ,what do you want Crenshaw ?" I wait for the static "put Russell on the radio " I walk inside to see Moreno and Russell arguing "Brass radio call detective Crewnshaw he wants to speak to Russell " I say handing him the radio . "so much for tracing the call " He says handing it to Russell ,Russell clicks the button (Russell: this is Russell  . Crenshaw : got someone who wants to say hello . Finlay:hey its me . Russell ; where are you ? Finlay ; uhh can't say,but  i'm with Katie and she's okay . Katie: Grandpa i'm scared . Russell : hey Katie . Finlay : that was proof of life ,he said that if you wanna see her again you have to talk to Mckeen , Russell: tell radio goes static) Russell looks upset after the radio goes static . "Where is Mckeen ?" he asks looking at Jim . "he's in holding " I answer "now this isn't just about Mckeen's dead son his empire is crumbling he's bringing the house down and he's gonna take us all with it" . " i'm sorry " Russell says to his wife as we all walk out with him . I head over to the hospital to check on Morgan I see her talking to Hodges the she kisses him (aww that's so cute ) I think to myself walking over to them . "Nicole !" she gets up and hugs me "hey how is Conrad ?" I ask sitting down next to her on the floor "they said he is gonna make it " I smile "Morgan that's great " I say hugging her . "Nicole Montenegro " the doctor says "thats me " I say getting up "here you go the pellets " I take them and head to Morgan and Hodges "hey I was suppose to pick those up " he says glaring at me "You stay here with Morgan " I say smiling " thanks Nicole " "no problem ,i'll see you later " I say hugging them both . and headed back to the lab . " Nicole there you are " Russell says as I walk in to the lab "yep here I am ,how can I help you ?  I ask slinging my purse . "Can you accompany me to Mckeen's cell? " I think about this for a minute " yea I'll go " I say walking with him . "Where's your buddy Brass ?" he asks not facing us . " isn't this what you want ?" Russell asks. He turns around to face us "it's  what  you want " He says looking at me I take a step forward to him "listen Mckeen i'm in mood for games " I say looking him in his eyes . "so there is a real cop in there somewhere " he says smirking " that's good to know ,beacause maybe we can have an understanding" ,'what is it that you want ,you wanna trade my granddaughter for your freedom is that it " D.B says growing impatient "don't insult  me D.B that was never on the table " He says nearing Russell and I . " all you c.s.i's are all the same your so busy with your black lights and little toys spray bottles " he says mimcking the sound of the spray bottles "who do you think your kidding with that thing " he says pointing to Russell's revolver "what do you want ?" I ask gritting my teeth " what do I want ?"he says and looks at D.B ," you were so obssessed with the how you never asked your self the why ,why Donny Price got popped ,why Veronica Gilmore got beaten to death why Jack Gimore was innocently framed " he says looking directly at D.B . "so you mean Gilmore was't innocent ?" I ask leaning on the wall. "I'm saying Jack Gilmore used his whore of a wife to steal 2 million dollars from Donny Price ,that were from me !" he says making me jump a little bit."I want what's mine for my family " "I get it D.B ,takes care of your family you take care of his " I say looking at him "always the smart one Nicole and what do you call that ?" he asks pointing at me. "KARMA" .