Chapter 3- An Attempt to Escape

Colby was lying down on his crib, rubbing his bloated tummy. He couldn't believe how good Jacob's pancakes were. He never knew his kidnapper was quite the cook. Of course, he couldn't stay in his house forever, he had to find some way to escape.

Colby looked around his surroundings and tried to think of an idea. Then he looked at the window and then averted his eyes to a drawer. It probably had some clothes in it. Finally, an idea crept in his head.

With a huge smile across his face, Colby stood up from his crib and attempted to get out. He quickly lied back down on his crib when the door knob jiggled. The door slowly opened and Jacob entered the room with a sippy cup full of soda. 

"Did my little man have a good breakfast?" asked Jacob. "I don't mean to brag, but I make a mean pancake."

A chuckle escaped out of Jacob's mouth. He then walked towards Colby's crib and gave him the sippy cup full of soda. Colby just handed the sippy cup back to Jacob and shook his head "no."

"No thanks, sir. I don't want any drink. I'm not really that thirsty" said Colby with a nervous smile. Jacob frowned and raised one of his eyebrows. 

"Nonsense. You must be thirsty" said Jacob as he gave him the sippy cup full of soda once again. "Come on, little buddy. Drink it up."

"I'm good" Colby said once again but in an annoyed tone. "I don't need any drink."

Jacob felt the anger rushing through him. "Do I have to go get that hairbrush?"

Colby quickly took the sippy cup from his hand and shook his head "no." "No sir! There's no need to do that."

Jacob's belligerent face quickly morphed into a cordial one. "That's what I thought."

Colby drank the soda with big gulps while Jacob watched him. After drinking the soda up, he slowly gave Jacob the empty sippy cup. 

"See...that wasn't so bad" said Jacob as he put the sippy cup in his pocket. "So, little man, do you have to go to the potty now?"

Colby looked up at him with a frown. "Do I have to go to the bathroom in this stupid thing?"

"Yes, little buddy. I don't want you to hold it. That's not good for you" answered Jacob. 

Suddenly, Colby's tummy started to gurgle. The boy held his stomach and groaned in pain. (Those pancakes did not sit well in his stomach.)

"Can...I please...go to the bathroom?" asked Colby as his stomach was gurgling. 

Jacob smiled and then chuckled. "That's what your diapers are for. They're for pee and poo poo's."

Colby gave Jacob a disgusted look. "I'm not using the bathroom in a diaper."

Jacob folded his arms. "Oh, yes you are."

With that being said, Jacob lifted Colby up from his crib and stood him on the floor. He then made him stand on all fours, with his diaper facing towards Jacob. Jacob then sat down behind Colby and sat down with his legs crossed.

"Now, I want you to go to the bathroom in your diaper. If you don't, I'm getting that hairbrush and I will 'spank' it out of you" threatened Jacob. Colby gulped down some saliva. 

The boy had no choice; he had to listen to Jacob. While he was still on all fours, he started to piss in his diaper. Jacob heard a hissing sound coming from his diaper and smiled.  Colby blushed in embarrassment. He could feel tears forming in his eyes as Jacob then gave his diaper a playful pat.

"Good job, pumpkin!" Jacob cooed. "Now I want you to make a BIG poo poo for your papa."

 Colby turned his head so he could look at Jacob, who just smiled in return. "Come on, buddy. Do a poo poo."

Colby had no choice to obey. A big grunt escaped out of Colby's teeth as he started to push out the feces. After a few attempts of pushing, his diaper began to fill up. After pushing his feces out, he started to pant heavily. Jacob chuckled in delight.

"Good job, my little man! Good boy!" Jacob praised as he patted Colby on the back. Colby quickly stood on his two feet and looked down at his diaper; it was filled with urine and feces.

"This is so embarrassing" Colby thought. "I just want to go home. TAKE ME HOME, somebody."

"Now" said Jacob as he stood on his own two feet. "To the changing table."

Colby followed Jacob to the changing table. Jacob then helped Colby up on the changing table and made him lie down. He took Colby's diaper off and then tossed it into a nearby trash can. Next, he wiped the preteen's bottom and then put a fresh diaper on him

"There you go, buddy. You're all set!" Jacob declared as he picked up Colby from the changing table and stood him on the floor. "Now how about you go play with your toys while I go cook you some dinner. Sound good?" 

"Sure..." Colby answered.

"Alright then! Have a good time and play nicely!" exclaimed Jacob. With that being said, he left the room and closed the door behind him. Colby noticed that Jacob also locked the door before he went downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Okay, then. Time to initiate my escape plan" Colby declared but in a quiet voice so Jacob wouldn't hear him.

The little boy walked towards the baby clothes that were folded neatly in a drawer beside his crib. He quickly tied each cloth together to make a rope so he could climb down the window. After 30 minutes of forming his clothes into a rope, he slid it under the mattress of the baby crib. Colby then walked towards the window to see if it was secured by any locks. Luckily, there were no locks on the window nor security, much to Colby's delight. He also checked the whole nursery to see if there were also any surveillance cameras. He could not find a single camera, which made him suspicious but also a little relieved. 

"Tonight, I'm getting out of here" Colby declared. "And nobody, not even Jacob, can stop me."