Yes

Even though terrified, I said yes.

I took a leap of faith with the possibility of this ending in a mess.

On his birthday no less, I became his girlfriend and have yet to look back.

My nervous are still around and the fear isn't in lack.

What if I mess this all up and he hates me?

What if he sees the loser in me that others see?

I guess that's the down part of being in a relationship.

The constant fear of rejectionh and that if it ends you go back to being strangers.

But he's seen me at my lowest,

Soothed my fears,

Saved my life,

And taught me how to love.

If being his, even for a little while, makes him this happy I will gladly accept.

So babe, even if you using me, use me for as long as you need.

You saved my life now it's my turn to save yours.

I will never regret being yours.

Forever refer to be as your baby doll because that's what I will always be.

If the day is to come where we drift apart I will always be there for you.

Even when you don't think I will or am.

Whenever you need me pick up the phone, call or text me it doesn't matter.

I fell in love with you the day we met.

You became my best friend. You help me through my darkest days, make me smile when I'm about to cry.

David,

I love you more. I will forever be your baby doll and only yours. There aren't words to describe how you make me feel and I've told you, or at least have tried to be. Babe, what I've told you isn't even half of what I feel for you. Barely a fraction because this goes above and beyond anything I've ever felt before. I'm sorry for my temper and I'm sorry for fighting. I will do everything I can to please you and keep you happy by my side. I want you to be able to be proud I'm your girlfriend and happy to admit it.

You're the reason I decided to go get help for my depression. I want to be better and somewhat perfect for you. I love you some much.

I said yes.

Love you more,

Your baby doll Karen.

---------

For the best boyfriend ever <3

For David