extended synopsis | the taste of silver

The Taste of Silver,
Book Two of Fortune's Fool,
KiwiAndKoalas,
All rights reserved ©

* * *

This is Book Two in the Fortune's Fool Series.
Kindly read this after The Price of Gold.

***

♛ | E P I G R A P H | ♛

a liar

once said that

every cloud

has a

silver lining.

***

| Gabriel Reid |      | Talisa Lisin |

♛ | Gabriel Reid |      | Talisa Lisin | ♛

***

♛ | E X T E N D E D S Y N O P S I S | ♛

The phrase 'heavy is the head that wears the crown' is completely irrelevant when the wearer simply doesn't care.

After having his heart brutally shattered by the betrayal of a golden woman, Gabriel Reid has turned to himself to piece together his broken fragments, not caring if he builds a heartless monster of metal. Having been burnt by the scorching flames of opening up too many times, the fresh king's learnt that coldness is the way forward.

There was no chance of people screwing you over if you didn't let them in in the first place.

Now seated at the very highest ranks and with a shocking amount of power at his fingertips, shoving the ladder away and building his castle's walls even taller seems rather tempting.

After all, it doesn't take much for a heart of gold to turn to a heart of stone.

Everyone knows that in the game of chess the Queen protects the King with her life. Possessively guarding the gateway to his fortress, Talisa Lisin is hellbent on ensuring nobody apart from her can enter.

A childhood of constant hatred from her own kin, for something uncontrollable, didn't exactly set her up with the right winning tactics. With bright green eyes spellbound with infatuation and a knack for all things wrong, the new Queen might just be the checkmate of the one she desires.

People love a game and the idea of anyone's ruination is sheer silver to the affluent's obsessive appetite.

But of course, three can't play a game made for two and with a returning brunette destined to shake up fate's plan, the question on everybody's mind is who will rule the glorious checkered board?

***

Start Date: 04/09/2020
Completion Date: -

* * *

♛ | D I S C L A I M E R | ♛

The teenage fiction story 'The Taste of Silver' is completely from my own imagination meaning that the characters, names and incidents are purely (and unfortunately, haha) fictional.

Kindly be aware before you read that it will cover sensitive topics such as peer-pressure, alcohol addiction, abuse, drug usage, sexual themes, disturbing moments, triggering issues, sensitive themes, swearing and ridiculously attractive people.

I would recommend this for 16+ but at the end of the day, everyone is different. You're the best judge of yourself; if you feel like you can handle those topics then welcome in! I promise you'll be in for the best rollercoaster ever. If you're unsure about those themes, then please put yourself first and give this book a miss :)

Don't plagiarise this book. Just don't. A lot of time and effort goes into it. And if any of you lovely readers see anyone replicating this, please let me know!

* * *

♛ | A U T H O R ' S N O T E | ♛

thoughts? (; the aesthetics page has also been posted so drop me some comments on the next chapter. remember to add this to your library and follow me so you get notified when i update!

THIS IS NOT THE END FOR LOUISA AND GABRIEL!

ahaha, sorry for frightening y'all by suddenly adding talisa in the mix. did your heart stop? gotcha, lol. don't worry, you don't need to freak out.

gabriesa is still alive ;)

- kiwi x