💭 49

A/N: 1 chapter to go!!😊❤

_______

Heeyoung's pov

"Is Seungmin using the official instagram account of Woollim High?" Questioned Dahyun while munching on the pastry.

"Uh-huh, What do you even expect? He also used the official instagram account of Cre.Ker High last year." Seungmin Bae, The squad's hacker.

"What a hacker." Said Dahyun then she throw the pastry on the trash bin after she ate it.

"Maybe he is not a hacker. Remember when Youngtaek said that Seungmin is one of the admin's of their offcial account?" Yuri nudged in, Maybe.

"Always remember that Seungmin was one of the great hackers." Chaehee said. When we entered the auditorium theres Sunwoo and Haknyeon.

They're currently practicing instead of reviewing and helping their partners on Basic Mathematics activity.

"Wow. Just wow, Practicing some dipshit instead of helping their partners in Basic Math." Chaehee glared at Sunwoo.

"Shut the front door. I did the research. Ask Haknyeon." Sunwoo pointed out at Haknyeon. He nodded as a yes.

"Really huh? Well let me see." Chaehee went near them and Sunwoo just showed what he searched about.

"I should probably let my own brain and help myself than to look for help with the partner that I choosed." Yuri hissed, Chanhee is nowhere to be found actually.

"You go for yourself. I'll look for Juyeon, Bye." Areum stood up then waved her hand before leaving the auditorium.

"And I should look for Changmin." Yuri said lazily as she went outside the auditorium.

I already did the same then saw New walking all alone, He smiled at me.

"Lets do it at home. Or maybe no cause Sunwoo and Chaehee will be there too." Chanhee said, He is so tiny beside me.

"What about in the coffee shop?" He suggested and I just nodded in agreement.

As we went inside the coffee shop, He ordered our drinks and starts to do the activity with a very very big help by him.

Chanhee is a very active guy when it comes to Math. So thats why I salute him for helping me this.

After 2 hours, Chanhee fell asleep. I shook my head and open my instagram account.

Our instagram groupchat is very loud, So I decided to look over it. By just reading the whole conversation of these dipshits.

- THE HIGH CLASH 💗 -

Active Now