💭 14

HEEYOUNG'S POV

Days goes by and its saturday, I forgot I have a private date with Younghoon today. He'll picked me up, I didn't tell to anyone about this cause Juyeon and He might argue infront of me again. Aw please.

Its just 12:00 in at the aftern
noon if you we're asking why did I woked up so late because Kevin,Chanhee and Changmin invited me to play PUBG with them. Those kids.

A knocked on the door was heard, The maid opened it. I went outside my room.

"Oh hi Juyeon, Looking for Heeyoung?" Asked the maid, Juyeon only nodded.

I went inside my room again and flopped myself to my bed, Pretending that I'm still sleeping.

As he went inside my room, I can't help but to hold my laugh. My room is so messy, I didn't clean it for years. I don't want the maid's to clean it for me since I can do it by my own.

"YAH CHOI HEEYOUNG!" He shouted at my name I squinted my eyes. Oh please.

"I'M GONNA FREAKING KILL YOU! DON'T PRETEND THAT YOU'RE STILL SLEEPING."

"HEEYOUNG!" He suddenly went beside me, Don't fvcking wake me up dude.

I face him. Our eyes met, He pinned me against the bed, I pushed him.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?" I asked, I pulled the sheet.

"What?! I just wanted to kiss you." He demanded, I rolled my eyes.

"The hell. You woked me up, I'm still sleepy man!" I spat back, He suddenly pinned me and hovered on top of me.

"Yah I'm gonna kick your balls!" I said, He leaned. I moved away my head I can feel his hot breath on my neck.

"I love you." He whispered and kissed my neck.

"I know, So get off me now. I'm gonna take a shower, And prepare our lunch. Go now!" I pushed him all the way outside.

I closed the door, What a relief. That was close.

No worries, Raesung isn't here. He went to YG HIGH because of his friends.

_______

Younghoon's pov

I was assigned to do the laundry today, Such a lucky day to me. I sighed, I really miss Heeyoung. I really do.

"Hyung, Can you help with my homework?" Changmin begged while pouting.

"Just a second." I said, He only gave me a thumbs up.

"Where's Chanhee?" I asked Changmin.

"He's with Hyunjoon." Too early for a date huh. Haknyeon and Sunwoo are both nowhere to be found either.

"Haknyeon and Sunwoo are both practicing at the university." Said Changmin, I only nodded. Juyeon left after we ate lunch because of Heeyoung.

"Hyunjae hyung and Dahyun noona are both dating, I hope all." I glared at him.

He only looked at me and shrugged his nape.

#BbangKyu rights🏳️‍🌈💖

"I'm done. So what subject is this?" I said then washed my hands.

"Calculus." Changmin answered, Then starts to do his homework.

I'm not that good as you can see how badly hard Calculus was. I'm a STEM student but studying this kind of thing is hard if you wouldn't listen to your teacher.

"Done." I said, Changmin looked at it.

"Woah, Thanks hyung!" He hugged me tight.

"Welcome. Now cook food for me cause I'm hungry!" He nodded then went back inside.

I decided to chat Heeyoung for our private date today.

_______

Heeyoung's pov

"I badly wanna freak out lmao." I spat while drinking frappe.

"Geez, It wouldn't be great if we keep doing like this. Shit, Yuri help me out!" Areum said then Yuri went near us.

"What time is it?" I asked Juyeon, He looked at his wrist watch.

"4:25 pm. Why?" He put his hands inside his pockets.

"Nothing." I lied, I'm worried. Younghoon chatted me lately because of our private date with his family. The exact time was 7:00 pm, Don't bring anyone. Thats what he told me.

"Ughhh!" Areum moaned, Her legs was fractured while practicing.

"Hey, Hey. Its going to be alright pabo." Dahyun told.

"What happened here?" Chaehee pointed out asking what exactly happened.

"She was fractured while dancing." Juyeon answered then Chaehee shookt her head.

"Clumsy." Chaehee commented, We both high-fived.

"I was looking for Chanhee all the way long, He's nowhere to be found."

"Did he went home at the dorm oppa?" Asked Chaehee.

"Yes he is. But he left earlier than me, I don't exactly know why." Chaehee shookt his head again.

"Maybe he's with Hyunjoon." I said clicking my tongue.

"Yeah maybe." Chaehee only nodded.

While we we're sitting, Juyeon can't take his eyes off through his phone. Is he ok? He looks very frustrated.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"My parents are here. They want to meet you." Shit.

"Right now?" I asked in frustrations and he nodded.

"Don't worry I told them that maybe next week, You have to review for the examination, Fighting!" He said then pinched my cheeks.

I looked at my wrist watch. Its already 6:30 pm, Oh shoot.

"I'm gonna go now. Sorry captain, We'll see you on monday! I love you!" I said and tiptoed to kiss him. I waved my hands before leaving. He did the same as well.

As I entered the restaurant, Younghoon and His parents are there.

"Oh my gracious! Heeyoung is this really you?" His mother complained, She cannot believe that I became beautiful even more.

"N-Ne." I stuttered because of embarrasment.

"You're so gorgeous!" She exlcaimed and held my chin. I sit down beside Younghoon.

"Of course she is darling, She is beautiful when she was born." Younghoon's father said.

"Do you have a boyfriend now Heeyoung?" The question made Younghoon stopped from eating.

What should I say? Yes or No?.

I looked at Younghoon, He only gave me a nodded sign which is "Tell the truth sis."

"N-ne." I asnwered and her father and mother was shookt.

"Who is the lucky boy? Is it my son?" Ok this is hard to say but....

"I-Its Juyeon." I muttered and they gave me a "what that lucky boy is too lucky to have you" eyes.

"Wow, I cannot believe that boy is the luckiest boy that exist's because he have you. I am always rooting for you to my son, But Younghoon is hard to get." His mom joked.

"Mom lets just eat." Younghoon said and we continue to eat.

- TO BE CONTINUED -