C O N F U S I O N

The door was answered by a man with a huge afro that reminded Jason of his Pop. At first Ray was going to ask who the people at his door were, but when he looked at Mikey, something clicked. Maybe it was the fact that, like Gerard, none of his facial features seemed to have changed in 15 years, but when Ray realized Mikey James Way was standing on his threshold, he quickly engulfed the man in a hug.

"What are you doing here Mikes?" Asked Ray once they had separated.

"Um, can we come in?" Mikey asked, echoing Jason from earlier.

"Of course!"

They walked in and sat down and Ray got them all some water, showing them he had much better hostessing skills then Mikey. Viola and Jason also introduced themselves, causing Ray to do a bit of a double take. Mikey had just opened his mouth to explain why their were at Ray's home when Nat left their room, curious to what was going on.

"Vi?" She asked, confused why their friend was sitting on her couch.

"Nat?" Asked Viola after a bit of hesitation, seeing as Nat didn't really put pictures of themself on the internet.

"You two know each other?" Ray asked, also confused. But then again everyone was confused by this point.

"Yeah, we met online."

"So you two are internet friends?" Asked Ray.

"Yeah, that's Viola, remember?" Eva asked quietly.

"Oh, that's good, you kids should go hang out with Nat here." Said Mikey, simultaneously telling Jason, Viola, and Nat to let the adults talk alone.

So the three of them went off to Nat's room.

"Hey, um, I'm Jason." He said awkwardly.

"I'm Nat... why are you two here?" At this Viola and Jason met each other's eyes. It was kind of weird how even though then had only know each other for less then an hour, they're brown eyes already slid to each other in the joint thought of 'I have no idea what just happened, what I'm I supposed to tell them?'. But apparently they both realized that and a small smile tugged at their lips but they didn't actually smile, because it wasn't actually funny enough to earn a real smile. But somehow they both understood that, and they tried to explain what had happened to them in the past two weeks to Nat.