20

Tyler Joesph-Way had expected to go home from visiting his old friend Jenna who told him that the results of the medication they moved back here for are looking positive and hear about his family's day. Not to walk in to his sibling-in-law pacing in the living room and bitting his nails, while Mikey, appearing calm as always sitting on the couch, was murmuring comforting things and looking like he really wanted to give them a hug.

"What's wrong?" He asked while giving Gerard a hug on Mikey's behalf.

"G saw X again. He recognized them." Mikey said as Gerard put together the words to explain what happened.

"Oh." Said Tyler after they finished. If there's one thing he knew, it's that this is not good.

"It's one of Viola's new friend's parents." Mikey said, he had on his usually poker face to keep from showing his worry.

"What does that mean they know about Viola?" His level of concern quickly rising for his daughter.

"No. I talked to the kid, they aren't in it." Gerard said, sounding steadier then before.

"How do you kn-?"

"I know what a brainwashed kid looks like!" They all went quiet for a second. No one wanted to think about that.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Tyler whispered.

"What about Remi?" Mikey said, try to ignore the memories that had started to rise.

"We know the openers got it the worst. Maybe thinking it was just an imaginary game is his way of dealing with the trauma and brainwiping."

"But what if this is all just an act and X threatened us and-" Tyler started to ramble.

"It's not, I'm sure of it, besides there's no way they know about Viola." Gerard said, putting a hand on his brother-in-law's shoulder. He looked at his actual brother's stone cold face as he faux-confidently said "And we'll keep it that way."