8. Personal butler

Keith and Lance decided to enter the castle. Insisde it was dark and quiet.

"Ah, I see you finally came. "

"Uhmm...Who are you are? " Keith asked.

"Oh I'm king Dolsarin. " The king looked nothing like the sirens.

"Have you maybe seen our friend Hunk? " Lance asked Dolsarin.

"The yellow guy? Yeah, I've seen him..."

Lance got closer to Keith.

"What kind of king is this? And where are his guards? " Lance whispered to him.

Without answering Keith pointed his sword to Dolsarin.

"Who are you really!? " Keith asked.

"Woah, woah Keith. I would put that down if I were you..." The king said and then dissapeared.

"Agh!" Lance screamed from behind Keith.

"Or else your little 'boyfriend' here will get hurt. "

Keith turned around. Dolsarin had Lances hands and legs tied up and a sword to his neck. Keith heart froze.

"Don't you dare touch him!! And how do you know my name!? "

"Ohh dear little red paladin. You don't get anything do you? This obviously was a trap... And I'm not the real king.. You caught on to that quickly so I had to try this approach instead. "

"What have you done with the king and Hu-! " Lance tried asking but Dolsarin brought his sword closer to Lances neck.

"I said don't touch him!!! " Keith shouted.

"Don't worry Kogane, I won't hurt your Lancey Lance... As long as you put the weapon down. "

".. Fine.. "

Keith dropped his sword.

"Now that you're listening, I want you to be my personal butler."

"Excuse me? " Keith asked.

"You heard me. Also you kind of don't have a choice. "

The red paladin thought for a while. 'It could be a good chance to explore the castle.. But I would be wasting time.. '

"Fine. I'll do it. "

"Bravisimo! I'll get your clothes. " Dolsarin left and let Lance go so he fell to the floor.

Lance looked at Keith surprised. Keith blinked at him like in the movies. He seemed to calm down a little.

Then Dolsarin came out of the room with a butler costume. He threw it to Keith and Keith caught it.

"What will happen to Lance? " Keith asked.

"He can be my maid!"

Lance blushed at that thought.

"Jk, he'll be my prisoner since he's not worth that much. " Dolsarin said while walking away.

"He's worth more than your existence, you dirty ass pig.. " Keith said to himself. It seemed to make Lance a little more happy.

"What was that butler? "

"Nothing.. "

"Take the prisoner with you will ya? "

"Yes ma'm.. " Keith said to annoy Dolsarin.

Lance giggled a little which warmed Keiths heart. Luckily Dolsarin hadn't heard because he was to far away. Keith walked to Lance and lifted him up bridal style.

"How long are you gonna keep the act? " Lance asked.

"As long as I need to. " Keith answered.

'
                       (With Hunk)

Dolsarin had locked Hunk in the dungeon. Hunk was not hurt but bored. And his helmet did not work because Dolsarin broke it when he found out about the communication thing.

"Foood, I love fooood. Food is my lifEEEEEEE... I'm locked in hereeee. Someone heeeeeelppp. I don't wanna be a palaDINNNN anymoreeee.... " Hunk was singing because he was extremely bored. And scared.

'
        (Back with Keith and Lance)

"Butleeer! I want my favorite book. "

"How am I suppose to know what your favorite book is!? " Keith had put the clothes on and Lance though he looked hot. But Lance was in the dungeon now. Not the same on as Hunk though.

"I don't really like the attitude you have right now butler. Remember that I have the love of your life. "

"We're not even dating! "

"But you wan't to date him, right? "

"Why would I tell you?! " This conversation made Keith blush.

"Fine but give me my book, it's called Harry Potter. "

"You like Harry Potter? "

"Yeah, it's from earth right? "

"Yeah.. It is. " Keith left the room to go get the book.