3. Snipe is Back?

(Takes place during EP3)

Suddenly, Kana's computer lit up as she got a notification but she was still asleep. Her screen lit up to show a Genm Corp spreadsheet of the different Gashat names and who they were in possession of them. You could see the possession of the "Bang Bang Shooting" Gashat change from "Unknown" to "Hanaya Taiga".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I feel offended, Tachibana... But then again, people can change."

(1st POV / Kana's POV)

I was walking with Emu to the pediatrics waiting room as he was going to collect his next patient. I was told to keep an eye on him from Director Kagami, who was probably asked by his son, Hiiro.

"You don't have to watch me, Kana-san..." Emu said as he knew that I was forced into this, making me wave my hand dismissively.

"It's okay, Emu." I said before we made it to the waiting room, making me look at my tablet then looked back up.

"Kitami Yuki?" I called out, causing a woman to look up, next to her was a young boy with short black hair, who was coughing, who looked like her son by their similar features

"Come on, Yuki." The woman said to her son but he quickly shook his head no before he started coughing, which sounded bad due to it sounding like a chesty cough. Emu and I looked at each other before we walked over to them.

"It'll be okay. I won't do anything that'll hurt you." Emu said softly as he knelt in front of Yuki as he coughed into his hand. I looked down at Yuki as I pocketed my tablet into my coat.

"Yuki, you'll never get better if you get scared of the doctor." the woman said as she looked at Yuki, making him look at his mother.

"Mama, let's go home." Yuki pleaded with fear hinted in his voice, showing he really didn't like the doctor's. I took a mental note of this to figure out why he was this scared. Emu looked up at me before his eyes lit up as he got an idea.

"I've got it. Do you like games, Yuki-kun?" Emu asked as he dug into his doctor's coat and pulled out his handheld game that displayed the "Mighty Action X" starting menu and held it in front of him.

"Ta-da! Your doctor's actually really good at games. Let's play together." Emu said with a smile, hoping to calm Yuki's nerves down but Yuki suddenly got up and started running away out of the waiting room. Our eyes widened in shock as we saw him run.

"Yuki!" His mother exclaimed as she got up and tried to run after him but I stopped her, making her look at me as Emu got up and pocketed his handheld game.

"Your son is now our responsibility, leave it to us." I said, making her nod before I looked at Emu, making him nod before we begun running after Yuki but I heard a female's yelp and a thud, making me turn around to see Emu on the ground, making me sigh in defeat.

"I'm okay! Come on, Kana-san!" Emu said with a reassuring smile as he looked at Yuki's mother before he got up and started running in the direction Yuki was running in, making me chase after him.

'Why is he so scared of doctors...?' I thought with worried curiosity as we were chasing after Yuki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~