1. The Mighty Ex-Aid!

(Takes place during EP 1)

"That smile is proof of your health."

(3rd POV)
A woman with dark brown hair and wearing a light purple blouse underneath a white doctor's coat, black dress pants, and white clogs, was in her office working at her computer in her personal office. She was looking through diagrams of odd-looking handheld cartridges as she had another screen filled with ones-and-zeros and lines of codes.

Her nametag attached to her breast pocket said "Tachibana Kana, S.U.H Health IT Specialist". That means she was in charge of protecting the Hospital's server networks and other Technology-related things. Suddenly, a knock was heard from her closed door, making Kana look at the door before minimizing those odd windows on her computer, revealing a patient's records.

"Come in." She said as she still looked at her computer, making her hear the door open to reveal a middle-aged man with short black hair, making the young woman look over. It was Kagami Haima, the director of the Hospital.

"Oh, Director." She said with a straight face before she turned her seat to look at him, making him softly smile at her. He may seem tough but that's just an act he puts on, he's basically a push-over to certain people.

"Kana-san, how's the research on the Gashats?" He questioned her, making her go back to her computer and make the previous odd-screens pop back up as Haima walked behind her seat to look at her computer.

"Just finished looking into the game's contents." Kana replied as she gestured to a diagram of the odd cartridge that had a pink outline and was labeled "Mighty Action X".

"Asuna-san just alerted me that she obtained that Gashat and Game Driver." Haima said as he looked at Kana, making her acknowledge that. Then a moment of silence came between them before Haima's face lit up as he remembered something.

"Oh, that's right! If it wouldn't trouble you, could you please wait for him when he arrives?" He asked her, emphasizing on the 'him', making Kana's eyes widen slightly before they drifted over to a picture that was on her desk. The picture was of 'him' and Kana, reading their respective books next to each other in the University's cafeteria, and the photo was taken by a third party. Things were kind of different to her since 'he' left since they just stuck together due to their similarities. But now he was coming back due to a threat coming, and she was kind of... happy that 'he' was coming back.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind doing that." Kana said with a nod before she looked at Haima, his face lit up by her response.

"Wonderful!" He said, but then Kana's Game-Scope went off, making her look at it before she activated it, revealing a map with a red dot next to a large building, the Hosptial. Kana closed the map before she got up.

"Bugster patient. Asuna is on the way with them." She said before she turned off her computer then walked out of her office, getting a CR patient bed from a locked room that was next to her office and pushed the bed towards the entrance.

(1st POV, Kana)

 As I arrived at the entrance, I saw Asuna running towards the entrance with a young man around my age with short black hair, wearing a yellow shirt underneath a white doctor's coat, running with Asuna with a little boy in his arms.

I recognized the doctor as Hojo Emu, he became an intern nearly a year ago. But I still remember researching him, but he was known as a clumsy intern. But the child in his hands had to be one of his patients.

"Kana-san..." Emu said in recognition before he placed the child on the medical bed, before Asuna put a blanket over him and she helped me direct the medical bed towards the elevator with Emu helping.