Just Like You!

I do not own Hetalia.  Enjoy!

    "G-Gil?" Canada woke up to see that Prussia was not in bed. "Gil!" Canada called.

"Vas Birdie?" Prussia said running upstairs and into the room.

"Y-You were gone and I didn't kn-know where you went!" Canada exclaimed.

"Und this is a big deal because?" Prussia asked.

"I can't walk!" Canada exclaimed.

"Right. Vell vould you like some food?" Prussia asked smirking.

"Y-Yes please. Do we have any pancakes?" Canada asked.

"Nein, ve don't have any cooked pancakes. I could make vaffles." Pussia stated smirking.

"Okay." Canada said looking downcast. Canada sat up and tried to walk. "Maple!" he exclaimed when he tried to walk. Prussia laughed and picked him up bridal style.

"Birdie, you are not very bright are you?" Prussia asked smirking.

"What? I-I'm bright! I j-just tried to see if I could walk." Canada whined. Prussia rolled his eyes and carried Canada downstairs to the living room.

"I have a surprise for you, Birdie!" Prussia exclaimed when they arrived in the living room.

"What is it, eh?" Canada asked narrowing his eyes. Prussia layed him on the couch. Prussia ran out of the room leaving a puzzled Canada in his wake. Prussia returned moments later with China's panda. Canada's eyes widened.

"Vhat do you think?" Prussia asked excitedly.

"Prussia did you steal China's bear?" Canada asked narrowing his eyes.

"Nein! I borrowed him without asking und with no intention of returning him." Prussia stated smirking.

"S-So you stole him." Canada stated matter-of-factly.

"Ja, I guess so... but I wanted to be like you." Prussia replied pouting.

"Gil, you have to return the bear to China... Now!" Canada said his voice dripping with dissapointment and anger.

"Ja. I'll be back later." Prussia said leaving the house with China's bear. He returned a few hours later looking upset. He had a black eye and a lump on his head.

"Wh-What happened, eh?" Canada asked worriedly.

"China beat me up for stealing his bear." Prussia replied glumly. He put gilbird in his lap instead of on his head.

"Well... you did steal his bear." Canada said cautiously. I would have done the same thing. Canada thought to himself. Prussia just stared at Canada.

"I'm going to get some food for mein awesomeness." Prussia said getting up and leaving Canada alone once more. Prussia returned minutes later with a plate of wurst and waffles.

"C-Can I have a little, eh?"Canada asked nervously. Prussia ignored him and ate most of the food, leaving a fourth of a waffle. Canada eyed the portion of waffle hungrily.

"G-Gil, may I please have that peice of awesome waffle? Canada asked anxiously, he hadn't eaten all day. Prussia gave him the peice of waffle.

"Mein awesomeness is dirty. I'm going to clean it." Prussia said leaving Canada in the living room and going to the bathroom. Prussia got in the shower and carefully washed himself. He got out and put clothes on. He looked at the ring box on the counter. "I guess today is not the day..." Prussia said sighing.