Wurst and Pancakes (PruCan Fanfic)

My friend (TheHeroOfForever) helped me write this!!  All the character's thoughts are italicized.  

      Canada is in the kitchen making chocolate chip pancakes.  He wis just about to pour in the chocolate chipps when Prussia knocks on the door.  "C-coming, eh!" the startled Canadian shouted though he seriously doubted whoever was at the door heard him. Three more knocks sounded berfore Canada opened the door. "Hello!" he said to the Prussian at the door. 

"Move before mein awesomeness freezes to death!!" he shouted as he ran into the warmth of the Canadian's house and flopped down on the couch.  Canada closed the door. That was rude he thought to himself.

"Hi Gil, what brings you here, eh?" he asked. 

     "Mein awesome self was bored and hungry so I decided to go to mein Birdie's house." he stated wearing his usual confident smirk.

"Ok well I'm making chocolate chip pancakes and I might have some wurst from the other day when you spent the night how does that sound, eh?" he said timidly. 

"Sounds like an awesome meal for mein awesome self. Do you have any beir?" he replied.

"Yes I do have beer. I'll go start cooking ok?" he replied leaving the room and going too the kitchen.

"JA!!" shouted Prussia as Canada left the room.

      Canada hummed softly to himself as he worked. He didn't notice the Prussian silently creeping up on him until he was grabbed around the waist from behind. He squeaked as Prussia grbbed him and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"Did I scare mein Birdie?" he asked smirking.

 "N-no I... um... poked myself" Canada lied, blushing slightly.

"Keseseses" Prussia laughed still smirking "Mein Birdie is an awful liar!" he exclaimed.

"You know me so well!" Canada exclaimed.

     Prussia lets go of him and starts to rummage through the fridge. "Where is mein awesome beir?" He asked in a whiney tone.

"In the basement fridge." Canada replied.

"Why is mein awesome beir in the basement fridge?" he asked quizically.

"B-because that is wh-where I put it" Canada replied cautiously.

"Hmm... Vell I dont think mein awesome beir should be in the basement. Maybe you should move it to the fridge in here, Ja." He replied sternly.

"O-okay" Canada replied rushing from the room. Well... that was... um... hmm... how was that? Whatever it um... OH NEVERMIND!!! He thought to himself as he rushed down stairs to the basement and grabbed the beer. Why does he drink so much of this anyways? Sure its good and all but still... Oh well... He thought to himself as he rushed upstairs and tossed Prussia a beer as he put them in the fridge. "There, all better?" he asked Prussia.

"Ja."Prussia replied gulping down the beer in his hand. He doesn't sound happy with the awesome me... Maybe I was a little to... um... bossy? yeah bossy that sounds right... not to mention totally NOT awesome. He frowned as he thought about how un awesome he had been.

"A-are you ok?" asked Canada as he finished cooking.

"Vas... Oh ja i'm fine." Prussia replied.

    "Dinners ready!" exclaimed Canada as he set the plates of food, silverware, and drinks down at the table. Canada watched Prussia as they ate in silence. Prussia was still depressed that he had been un awesome and was barely eating his dinner though he gulped down his beer like there was no tomarrow. "Prussia, eh?" Canada asked cautiously.