Shadow...

Wheeljack's POV

I just looked at her closed optics. She couldn't leave. I won't let that. "Ratchet!" I yelled. The medic came as fast as he could. While Optimus and the rest of the Autobots were flying to Cybertron, me and Ratchet were trying to do something to wake her up. "Wheeljack. I'm afraid that she might won't wake up." Ratchet said. No... My spark jumped from pain. She was starting to cool. Her spark was ripped out of the spark chamber. Even though that there were a few cables attached in her chamber, there was not sign that she will wake up. Why? Why did she do that? I thought that she will stay in the forest we were. Gala was next to me and placed her claw-like servo on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry Wheeljack." She said. I only nodded. She and Ratchet left, leaving me alone with Shadow. "Please wake up." I purred in her audio receptor. "Remember our first battle together? You kicked my aft then. I'll let you do it again, but please wake up. I don't want you to shut down like this." I cried. Her body jumped. I couldn't believe it. But how? Probably I was imagining. "Wheeljack. We need to go to Earth with the space bridge. Leave her right now. There is nothing to be done." Arcee yelled and went through the space bridge. I looked at the brdige and then at my spark mate. She had a smile on her faceplate. She was smiling when she said that she loved me. Her last words... Will I ever hear her voice again?  

I was sitting at the medical berth, waiting for Ratchet to finish with me. I had energon and wounds all my body, but I didn't care. I wanted Shadow back. "You know, there are some things in life that can not be returned. We have to go on and make the bot, we lost, happy. It will be easier for us and for them, Wheeljack. Believe me." Ratchet placed his servo on my chestplate. "Your spark will always be with her. You know it and she knows it too. You are always going to be together, trust me." He smiled at me. I nodded. I didn't want to talk. Not now. Optimus came next to me and sat. "Wheeljack. I know that you lost someone special to you. But we need you. You can't close yourself. Not now." He said. My spark started to get warmer. I wasn't doing anything!  

Shadow!  

I stood up from my place and ran to the space bridge, leaving Optimus with wide optics. I opened it and went through it. Ratchet was yelling at me to come back, but I didn't do it. I ran to the room where I left Shadow and saw Knockout next to her. "What are you doing?!" I growled. Knockout jumped and pulled a cable from her spark. It brought pain in my spark. Her armor was in bright color. How could her armor do that?! 

She was dead. 

Right? 

I came closer. "Shh! Don't talk!" Knockout waved with his servo. "There is a way to bring her back. I can't do it without help." He looked at me. "What do you mean?" I was confused. "Her body... it is not this one." Knockout looked at her spark. "I don't know how I can place all of her things in her old body, but I can use the part from her old body and replace the broken ones. Bring me some energon cubes too. Her body is in the med bay. Hurry! I don't know how much time she has before her spark..." I didn't heard the last part. I was too busy to run to the med bay. I saw her body and I fell on my knees. It was there. It was empty. Her optics were closed and her mouth was opened. Her insignia going to fall in any second. I saw something purple under it. I took the Autobot insignia in my digits and looked at the purple insignia.  

Decepticon...  

Now, I finally saw everything.  

She had given up the Decepticons, just like her mother, so she can fight together with the Autobots.

I was a little mech. I was in my teenagers age as human say. I always liked to show myself in front of the others. I liked to have femmes. And there was that moment that I met Shadow. She challenged me in a battle so she can protect her friends. Her friends that didn't turn her back, even now. How can I be so stupid? She was protecting what she loved! And I protected nothing. Those who were my friends left me. They weren't my real friends. How could I be so blind?

"Shadow!" I yelled when I felt pain in my spark. I grabbed a few cubes full of energon and I placed Shadow's old body on my shoulder. I ran to Knockout and placed the old body next to the new one. The nergon cubes I placed next to me and sat next to Shadow. "Please, wake up..." I said and took her servo. 

Knockout opened the old body and started taking the parts he needed. I was just holding her servo and whispering in her audio receptor. My spark was warm. Her armor was getting brighter. "You think it will work?" I asked Knockout. "I will probably say 50/50." He said and took a few cables. My spark then jumped from pain. "What's happening?" I asked. "I don't know. Quick! Give me that energon cube. Maybe her body needs energon." I took one of the energon cubes and gave it to Knockout. I don't know what he did, but Shadow now looked like before... well, except the wings and the tail... 

We left the room and closed it. I saw Arcee in the control room. "Where were you two?!" She yelled. Smokescreen came next to her. "What were you doing?" He asked. I looked at Knockout, who was staring at Arcee. Gala came too. "Where is Shadow?" She asked. "Uummm... We... I..." Knockout started, but was pinned on the ground. "Where is Shadow?!" She yelled at the red ex-Decepticon. Knockout told her everything. Predacons are creepy and scary. Like Shadow. Heh, when I thought about that, I smiled. My spark was warming up. "WHAT DID YOU USE ON SHADOW?! AND WHY ARE THERE TWO SHADOWS?!" Ratchet yelled from behind us. Oh, Primus. He saw Shadow. "I have a plan... Run!" I looked at Knockout, who started running. His plan was stupid. But he is a medic afer all. He doesn't know that he doesn't have to run. I rolled my optics and turned around to face the angry medic. "Her realy body was there. Knockout used some of her old body parts to fix the wounds that her new body had. Ratchet, if we give her a chance. A day, maybe she can..." I was interrupted, by the yelling Ratchet. "Her body has other... Urghh. Couldn't you just continue your life! We have a planet to fix! Bulkhead, are the Decepticons ready to rebuild? Optimus gave orders! Wheeljack, you will help Optimus." Ratchet said. I only kicked the first thing I saw and went outside the warship. Optimus was there, waiting for me. It will be a long trip. Great. I hope only Shadow comes back. I need her.  

We were flying out of Cybertron when Bumblebee comm-linked. "Gala and Shadow are missing!" When I heard that I lost control of the ship for a second and Optimus's faceplate met the board in front of him. "Sorry, Optimus. But I..." I was met by Optimus angry optics. "We will continue. The Autobots will search for the Predacons." He said. I couldn't say no, because we really needed Cybertron. Shadow... where are you? "Optimus, what if Starscream or even Shockwave found a way to get into the warship?" I asked the Prime. "I do not know, Wheeljack. We will only hope that the femmes are okey. Wheeljack, why do you want Shadow so much?" He looked at me. I continued to stare at the space in front of us. "Optimus, I loved her since I was a little selfish mech. She was not like the others. She protected her friends. Even now they were loyal. Knockout saved her from the Decepticons that tried to play with her. She told us that when she came with Bulkhead. Even though she didn't like to think about that. The point, Optimus, is that she protects everything she loves. She tried to protect us, because we are her family. She was unstable! She knew she was going to die and died for us!" I yelled at the last part. My spark was full with pain. Optimus saw my servo on my chestplate. "Are you spark bonded?" He asked. "I thought you knew that already." I smiled. Optimus looked in the space. "Sorry for the angry face." He whispered. "What?" I placed my servo on my audio receptor, a Prime says sorry. That has to be something new. Hehehe. "I'm sorry! Do you want me to shout it?" He yelled and then laughed. Woah! Double! Sorry and laughing. "Now focus. We have a lot of distance to travel to where we are going. I assume Ratchet told you?" Optimus asked me. I shaked my head in a 'no' and the Prime explained me.
 My spark jumped again from pain. Then everything stopped. Shadow... Please be okey... Why doesn't my spark feel anything?! Shadow... no... she can't be dead...
 Or Knockout's plan failed?
 Maybe it failed.
 Now I'm feeling so empty inside my spark.
 *I love you...* Her voice said inside my head. No! She can't be dead. I preferred not to tell Optimus. When we are back on Cybertron, I'll find her.