Wrecker?!

I slowly stood up from the berth, wondering what to do today, when I heard a metal crashing on the ground. The noise was from the main room. I ran to there, just to find out Bulkhead on the ground with something under him... or someone. "Bulkhead, get ahead of yourself!" I said and grabbed his servo, pulling him up. There was another mech under him. He was white with a red and a green line on his chestplate. He wore his mask, but I'm sure I know him from somewhere. "Thanks a lot." The mech said to me. I was about to speek when Miko came running and screaming. She juped onto the mech's pede and requested to be taken. He picked her up and she sat on his servo. Miko was smiling to him? Okey, how come I don't know him and stuff like that?! Smokescreem came when he heard Miko screaming. "Who's that?" He asked. I went next to him and placed my servo on his shoulder. "You're not the only one that doesn't know." I smiled. Smokescreen laughed. Bulkhead came closer to us, with his "buddy" under his servo. Yeah, I checked some human words. What? I need to know, since I'm gonna be stuck on this planet. "These two are Smokescreen and ShadowLight. ShadowLight,Smokescreen... I want you to meet my old partner, Wheeljack!" Bulkhead smiled. What?!  

No!  

No, no, no, no, no! It can't be him! NO! 

Wheeljack pulled his mask off and the scar... it was there!  

"YOU!" I yelled and looked at him with anger in my optics. He was shocked a little and started to look at me from the bottom to the top. He was trying to remember me. Haha! I'll make him remember.  

I pulled my swords out. They were like his, but my swords had a bell on each of them. I was little when Knockout gave me them. He said that these little bells will bring me luck when I fight. And I was going to do that now! His optics were wide, showing me how shocked he is to see me. I putted my mask on and looked at him again from his pedes to his helm. "Shadow..." He growled. "Nice seeing you again, Wheeljack!" I hissed. "The last time I saw you, I kicked your aft and left you are present." I laughed. He stared at me. He slowly pulled his swords out. "The scar reminds me that I have to find you and beat you. You don't know how much I've learned since our last meet." He charged at me, but I jumped, kicking him in the back of the helm. "And I've changed too... Jackie." I felt something hitting me. "I knew the name was familiar, plus the armor. You haven't changed a bit!" Wheeljack placed his pede on my back, pushing in my cables. I screamed from pain. He really is stonger than last time. "ENOUGH!" Optimus yelled. I stood up and bowed at him. "I'm sorry, Optimus... sir!" I looked at his optics. "Wheeljack, I don't want you to touch Shadow anymore. Shadow, you won't come tomorrow to the mission. You will bring our human friends." Optimus said and looked at me with cold optics. "And you will help Ratchet too." Then he left, leaving me with wide optics. "I'm not a duty bot! I'm a warrior! AND I WON'T DO IT!" I yelled at him. 

And guess who had to take the kids from their school? ME! I asked Ratchet for some sort of upgrade so I can take them. Ratchet made something on me, I don't know what and now I have a holoform. I needed a vehicle mode, so yesterday me and Smokescreen went on a hunt for a car, as he described it. I laughed at that. So, now I had a black Audi R8 V10 with red sport lines from the left and the right side. My holoform was nothing so special, for me though. Miko said I was awsome in my holoform and Jack even said I look beautiful. Woah! Hehehe! In my holoform I was a female, as humans descibe themselves, with black hair and a red line. My "dress" was a pair of black jeans and a loose white shirt, combined with black boots. My "eyes" were the same colour as my optics. Good thing I learned some of the human body parts and how they talk.  

Three mechs... boys, came out of the school and towards me. "Hey there, sexy!" One of them spoke first. I didn't look at them. I preferred to play with my digits instead. My "hair" was falling on my left optic, because of the hat I had. "I said something, bitch!" The boy pushed me so I can see him. Bitch? That was a word I didn't check. Oh well.