Hi

Alright. So let me get some things straight.

So, first of all, I am TERRIBLY sorry for not updating this book in so long. I had important things I needed to do like catching up on school cause I was failing at the time and I didn't want to prioritize my book over school for that reason. I also don't have my phone anymore because first, my parents apparently had connections problems that needed fixing, but then it was because "I don't deserve a phone if I'm failing school." So I never got to update my book. I was already done with chapter four and was making chapter five, but then again, I had to finish school, so I stopped making the chapters altogether so I could pass school. (I ended passing school, don't worry. It was clutch tho) but I still didn't get my phone back after that. I'm on my sister's tablet if your wondering to. 

Second, I'm thinking about rewriting this book from scratch. Don't get me wrong, I liked how my book did good cause when I got on today and saw that my book had like 7.4 or 7.6k reads, I was surprised that my book was still doing good, cause last time I saw how many reads my book had was 1.74k reads, so I'm happy to see that my book is doing good, but I don't like how the storyline is like to me, all over the place, cause how I wrote this book was I wrote the chapters based on the episode that came out that day, and to me it made the story go all over the place, and I don't want that for my book, so I'm planning on rewriting my book when I get the chance.

Again, I am terribly sorry for not updating this book, I didn't want it to seem like I discontinued it. But yea, I have everything taken care of for my end. I hope you all are doing well. And thank you so much for the support on this book, even when I didn't update it. You guys are the best. I'm sorry that this book won't be getting anymore updates, but I think it was about time I updated this book after so long.

I also wanted to say that I came up with new TFF AUs during the time I didn't update this book. If you wanna know these are the AUs:

ATUS (And The Universe Shifts): based on a hermitcraft au (you should watch that btw. That's sum gud stuph) If you check out the Hermitcraft AU, you'll get a good idea of what this AUs about

Amber Eyes (Fnaf AU) So Bryan is from a another dimension, or rather realm, which is called The Realm of Euphoria. The Realm revolves around elemental magic. And whatever type of elemental magic a Euphorian has defines the type of Euphorian they are. Bryan is a Pyro-Euphorian. He lives a normal life until he gets in an accident that sends him to the Fnaf AU we all know and love. He now lives his life as a human without spilling his secret, but he later finds something that might be able to bring him back to his home dimension.

The Fallen and The Twisted (Original AU) Bryan is a young adult that lives in the world of the afterlife. There are two sides of the after life: Heaven and Hell. Bryan parents, who so happen to be Xylo and Kay, are from the opposite sides, so Bryan is considered a "fallen." He is often ridiculed by the angels that he lives in Heaven with because of his parents. He tries to show that fallens aren't as bad as everyone makes them out to be, but nobody ever listens to him. One day, fateful events take place that would change his life forever.

The Dragonpact (Fairytail Origins AU) Bryan was never apart of The Protectors. He was a lone boy who lived with his dragon after his parents died in that fire on that day. He had trust issues and trouble controlling his magic, but then he meets other dragon slayers like himself. They offer to make a dragonpact with him, saying that he wouldn't need to live alone. Bryan's dragon trusted them, so he took the offer. They trained him and took care of him like he was a little brother to them. One day, while his dragon is sick, something mysterious happens that would change their lives.

All That's Left of Him (Origins of Olympus AU) It was after their battle where he didn't see it coming. Mario stabbed him on stop, at his most vulnerable moment, taking his life away. He took off to do one final thing before he died. Bryan made it to one of his mother's summer homes, and he freed Jyles with his dying breath, ready to be sent to the underground. He recalled Bri. He hasn't seen her since Aphrodite's Ball. What would she do if she found out her brother was killed? He felt his life slip away when he closed his eyes. But something didn't feel right. He could've felt that he was in the underworld by now, right? So why did it feel like home? He opened them to see Jyles freaking out over his corpse from above. Wait. He was a spirit? In the overworld?

Behind the Act (Crossover AU) A lighthearted AU that shows snippets of a day in life behind the acts of our favorite characters from the FnaF and the Origins role play series'.

He's an Odd One (Fnaf AU) (still working on the name) Bryan is a strange figure. He has alternative versions that live inside of his consciousness, he can travel indirectly to other universes through the Fourth Dimension- A Portal Realm that holds portals to different AUs- he can turn into the other alternate version ps of himself, and when he's in his normal form, he has a white outline, a black glichty particle aura around him, and he's see through. He is a dimension traveler, he takes AU survivors, people who survived an AU Collapse, to a special AU outside the Multiverse, The Omega Universe. Nobody knows about his secret and he plans on keeping this secret. One day, while he's hanging with Jon, Davis and the animatronics, his code bugged out and he started turning to the alternate versions of himself and everything goes downhill from there.

So those are my AUs, along with The Creator and The Puppetmaster. Am I proud? Yes. Do I need to develop more plot for all of them? Definitely. So, yea, ima have fun with that. And I wanna say a few things before I go.

You know how Rockstar Bonnie died just recently. Yea I know y'all are sad about it. I was sad when he died but my immediate reaction when he died was to laugh so much that my stomach hurt. I know I should not be laughing about his death, don't get me wrong, but I kept thinking about memes relating to his death like that one spongebob meme that goes, "wanna see me do it again?" and I couldn't stop laughing. 

And everybody keeps saying that Bryan's Chris Afton over and over again.

PLOT TWIST!!!

He's actually Henry Emily's secret love child that nobody would suspect.

Ok I'm done talking, I'll let y'all go, bye children~

-FnaFRune_Galaxy

P.S. I'm changing my username to PixelDream or PixelBlitz

🎉 You've finished reading The Creator and The PuppetMaster - T. F. F. AU (Discontinued, rewriting) 🎉