~Prologue~

Welcome to my first book guys! I hope you enjoy it. There will be very slow updates, so bare with me.
____________________________________

Things have been getting more stressful at the theme park. The Twisted animatronics kept coming back out of the portal more than usual and Virtual Freddy’s acting more ... let's say, “sinister.” Bryan’s been hiding something from the others, even Derpy-Chan, Otso, and sometimes Davis when he visits, but they can obviously tell. They’ve been trying to get him to tell them, but so far no luck. You’re probably wondering what could be so important that he’s hiding from them, aren’t you? Well, let’s start from the beginning:

It was a normal night for everyone at the theme park, well it seemed normal at least. Ever since the Twisteds and Virtual Freddy have been more, “active” lately, they’ve been ... let's say patrolling the theme park. Rockstar Foxy, Rockstar Chica, Lolbit, Mr.Hippo, Ballora and Helpy do the day patrol while Rockstar Freddy, Rockstar Bonnie, Baby, Orville, Lefty, and Bryan take the night patrol. All has been normal for the last several weeks, but this week, the Twisted animatronics decided to pay a little visit to them. Now keep in mind: they don't really have anything to attack them and defend themselves with, so the best thing they can do is run and hide.

"Um, guys…?" Bryan spoke up in a whisper.

"What is it bryan?" Rockstar Freddy replied, keeping his voice low.

"They're back again." he whispered to them, pointing at Lefty's ferris wheel.

"I knew they would come back eventually." Lefty stated, almost talking out loud for the Twisteds to hear.

"Shhh, keep your voice down!" Rockstar Bonnie whispered shouted to Lefty, which Lefty shot him a look in return.

Orville, being the smart one for once, suggested, "Why don't we just leave before they spot us?"

The patrol all looked at Orville, then walked off hoping that they didn't spot them, only for Baby to speak up in a loud voice.

"Why don't we just find a way to attack them? We can't keep hiding forever."

They all shushed her, but it was too late. The Twisteds had already spotted them and were now running at them, so they all ran.

 Freddy, knowing that they all would retreat to the hotel- or so he thought- said, "You guys know where to go!

And with that, the patrol dispersed, leaving bryan confused, and now terrified because all the twisted animatronics were running towards him, except for Twisted Chica, who was going for Baby. Not thinking straight, he ran through the theme park blindly, not knowing where he was going at this point. He saw the watchtower and climbed to the top, which he realized was a bad idea. He tried to climb down, but it was far too late; the Twisted animatronics had reached the top, and Bryan was now surrounded and backed up to the railing that kept him from falling down. Twisted Wolf approached with with a look that sent shivers down Bryan's spine, and spoke up.

"You've ran for long enough. Stop hiding and tell us how to bring our world back!" His words were filled with frustration and spite, with terrified bryan even more.

"How many times do I have to tell you: I don't know what you're talking about!" Bryan shot back at them, which only angered them since he has told them many times.  

"Look here, matey." Twisted Foxy warned. "We'll give you one more chance to tell us, or things are gonna end badly for you."

Bryan looked over the railing hoping that someone was there to help, but nobody came. He was alone with these Twisted animatronics. He looked back at them, but decided not to answer.