Substitute

Title- substitute - hs

Author/Writer- deepharold

This is another mature story and is Rated R because it has very mature content.

Tags- fanfiction, dirty, fanfic, harry, harry styles, liam, liampayne, louis, louistomlinson, love, niall, niallhoran, onedirection, preferences, romance, styles, teenfiction, zayn, zaynmalik

Description- 

in which a twenty-three year old substitute teacher named harry styles and a seventeen year old student named elise aaron engage in a high-risk, promiscuous, and scandalous affair.

trailer: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lECtg4vxyIo&feature=youtu.be

Copyright © 2014, Taylor Harrison.

All rights reserved.

Current parts as of Saturday, December 27, 2014: 85 parts

Chapter 1-

"I hear Ms. Mouton isn't going to be here for the rest of the year," my best friend, Oakley, informs me. "She's having some 'personal time' off for the entire second half of the semester."

"Ugh," I breathe. "I actually liked her. Do you know who the sub is going to be?"

"Hmm," he cocks his head to the side in thought as he opens our locker. "I'm not sure. Apparently it's some guy who just graduated college. He's like twenty-three or something.. Maybe a year or two younger."

"Ah," I nod and take out my AP biology book along with my binder. "I'm hoping he's not strict. You know how strict Mr. Phillip is.."

"I'm praying that's the case, El," he laughs lightly. "And yeah, he's a dick. Let's go."

When we enter the classroom and take our seats in front, I notice our substitute isn't in the room.

"Are you coming over to study this afternoon?" Oakley asks and takes out the rest of his materials.

"Maybe. I'll see if my mom will give me back my car keys. She's such a bitch."

"Get a room," Bailee obnoxiously laughs from behind us. "We all know you guys are fucking."

"We're not fucking," I roll my eyes and turn around.

"Just ignore her," Oakley whispers.

"Leisurely," I faintly smile and start copying the notes on the board.

"Holy shit," Jamie, one of the sluts in the back of the room gasps.

I look up to see what she's freaking out over, and I see the sub finally enter the room.

Holy shit is right.

He has dark, sexy, tousled brown hair and tan skin. He's wearing a grey sweater and some tight, black pants.

"Hello," he gathers everyone's attention. "I'll be filling in for Ms. Mouton for the second half of the year. My name is Harry, but you guys just call me Mr. Styles. I'm going to take attendance, so when I say your name, just raise your hand."

His thick, prominent British accent is intoxicating, and I know this class is going to be very interesting.

My name is always called first, so I fluff up my hair a little bit and add a bit more lipgloss before continuing on my work.

"Elise Aaron," Harry calls out.

I raise my hand and smile politely at him and he requites it kindly.

"Someone likes Mr. Styles," Oakley nudges my arm with his elbow.

"Are you referring to me?"

"Duh," he laughs.

"Well.. Um.. He seems.. Nice. That's all."

"Sure."

"Oh, whatever," I grin and finish my notes before anyone else.

When I go to turn my work in, I remember Ms. Mouton's study group meetings every Friday.

"Mr. Styles," I mumble, straightening my skirt. These uniforms are dreadful.

"Yes?"

"Are you going to be taking over the study group and the Science Club, or is another teacher?"

"I'll be taking over them," he states. "Are you in one of them?"

"I'm in both. Thank you, sir."

"You're very welcome."

His mesmerizing, green eyes are hard to look away from, but I manage to turn around and plod back to my seat.

"Thank God we have lunch after this class," Bailee says to Jessie behind me. "I'm fucking starving."

"For dick," I say under my breath so she can't hear me.

"Nice one," Oakley chuckles and highfives me.

"Thanks."

"Do you think the sub is cute?" Jessie taps my shoulder and asks me.

"He's alright."

"Lies," she snorts. "You know he's damn gorgeous. I want him to fuck the shit out of me."

"Of course you do," I sigh. "How about you, Bailee? Are you interested in sexual intercourse with the substitute too?"

"Damn right," she answers with a sly smirk. "I know you do too. Too bad he'll never do that type of shit with you."

"And why's that?" I snap.

"Because you're a closet slut."

"Piss off," I spit. "I doubt he'll do any of that with you whores either."

"We'll see," Bailee grins.

I disregard her snottiness and face the front of the classroom, my ponytail swaying back and forth as I do so.

"She's such a bitch," I say quietly to Oakley, and he agrees.

"Okay," Mr. Gorgeous claps his hands and rubs his them together. "Let's talk about the syllabus. We will continue on where Ms. Mouton left off, and I'm expecting everyone's utmost participation."

"Yes sir," Bailee and Jessie giggle.

I mentally vomit. The only participation they're interested in is sex.

"Also," he adds. "I'm switching the study group meetings to Thursday, so don't come tomorrow afternoon. You'll be coming today... If you can."

Crap.

The rest of the study group members are in band, so they can't make it this afternoon. This means I'll be alone with Mr. Styles.

_____________________

Link- http://www.wattpad.com/story/21921501-substitute-hs

I hope you guys enjoy! :)

Vote if you liked it and comment what you liked and what I should improve.