Chapter 1

Salam everyone and happy reading . Above is the song that I really really love. 

                                                                      'He is Damon to My Elena'

GOAL !! GOAL !!" , the crowded chanted. Mariyam , her best friend was making faces sitting beside Haya . She was not a Messi-Ronaldo fan . She thought that they both were overrated . "I need a bowl to puke .Overrated my ass," Haya  had told Mariyam when she had voiced her opinion and rolled her eyes.

OMG, OMG he was going to go for a goal. It was a high strung moment for all the fans in the stadium. Haya sat there biting her nails while the whole crowd was busy cheering for their respective teams. She really wanted Portugal to win. This was quarterfinals FIFA 2018 for heaven's sake. Pakistan had not qualified for the FIFA World cup, so they had to cheer for Ronaldo, M. Salah and Benzema who played for their respective countries. 

Out of nowhere , the ball comes was coming towards the stands. Haya saw it coming their way , she closed her eyes as she waited for the impact, which never came. Opening her eyes she looked beside her to find a bright red outline of Mariyam's face. "Shitttt", Haya cursed. Haya was shocked at the sudden change of events. Frozen as a statue ,she sat trying to process the situation. She did not know what to do. So, she just sat there frozen with panic . Hoping that   the impact hadn't broken Mariyam's  nose or teeth .

Broken teeth was okaish , but not nose. Nosejob would require surgery and she didnt want her friend under blade. While on the under hand teeth repairing for Mariyam was as easy as a plumber fitting pipes in his own house. Mariyam's dad was a renowned dentist , he would have repaired the broken tooth or teeth of his daughter for free. Please if its something broken, may it be a teeth, Haya mentally prayed before inquiring about her friend.

"Mariyam , are you, all right ?" Haya tried to reach for her after finally getting her senses back. Mariyam had spilled her coke all over her Colombian shirt she wore ,she was cheering for James Rodríguez . Haya did not know where the damn ball was and at the moment she didnt care. She was busy wiping the excess liquid with tissue from Mariyam's shirt when she heard the crowd shout again ." Ronaldo ,Ronaldo ".

OMG, was this was one of those moments where Ronaldo apologizes for the ball?  She thought completely forgetting about her friend's predicament. Haya was going gaga over it because she had watched these kinds of moment on the internet where Ronaldo comes and apologizes himself. 

 She was so overwhelmed by the thought of meeting her crush that she forgot all about Mariyam and her misery and soaked shirt. Her heart was thudding inside her ribcage as she looked at the cheering crowd , scanning it for her crush. 

She found Ronaldo on the steps making his way towards them. Haya's heart was beating fast in anticipation. God, she was finally going to meet her crush.He was just there. Just few metres away from her. She was about to wave to Ronaldo and smile, signaling it was all okay that no one was hurt . I am sorry Mariyam, Haya thought. It was a crappy thing, but these meeting your celebrity crushes are a one time thing. Mariyam, won't mind.  

" Haya!!!!! Baba jani(father) is leaving wake up. " Mama voice came as someone pushed her. 

What the hell ,just about to meet him. Log ko kya masla hai. Dhakay kyun day rahay hain.  (What's with the people ? Why are they pushing me ?) Wait is that Mama? Is she here too ?  Haya thought when she felt another push. 

What was Mama doing here? Why couldn't Haya see her? Why was everything turning to a blur? The questions were fogging her mind when she felt another push and she jolted up.