𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓-𝒊𝒏-𝒍𝒂𝒘

It was already 8pm by the time you guys decided to leave the field of blossom trees. Why? Because you both had knocked out together with you on his lap and him leaning against the tree's trunk.

"Where do you want to get dinner, F/n-san?" he asks you as you hug his waist and lean your head against his warm back.

"I'm not picky. I chose last time!" you happily say--feeling a lot better--as he thinks. As he's about to answer, his phone starts ringing. Like a safe gentleman, he parks on the side and takes out his phone to see who's calling him.

"Hello--"

"Kenjiro! Why haven't you come to visit your mama?!" A loud voice is heard through the phone that you can even hear.

"M-ma, you don't have to yell!!" Shirabu blushes as you giggle.

"Well, how about you spend the night here, Ken. Monday is off tomorrow, so come home!" she practically commands as he sweats at his bossy mom--probably where he got his bossiness. Shirabu turns to look at you then turns back.

"I'm currently with someone ma--"

"Then bring them to come eat dinner with us!!" she says so loudly that you hear the suggestion and your eyes gleam.

'Meeting my mother-in-law already?!?!?!?!?' you excitedly think to yourself.

"What?! No! She wouldn't--"

"Oh... it's a she," his mom interrupts him for the 100th time. Shirabu realizes what he had said and is now panicking.

"What? I mean him! Mom, it's not a gir--"

"Hello, Mrs. Shirabu! Ken-chan and I would love to eat dinner with you tonight. There's no problem about it!" Now, you interrupt him as he is now a blushing mess.

"F-F/n-san!!"

"Y-yes! Of course, please stop by. I will be preparing right now! Kenjiro, bring her safely here since it's late!! Bye byeeee; see you little kids in a few," Shirabu's mom happily sings then hangs up. Shirabu gives you a disbelief stare as you shrug and hug his waist.

"Let's go!" You point as Shirabu tries to push off your hands.

"N-no hugging me since you just came up with the decision by yourself! Now my mom will think that you're my girl--"

"Is there something wrong with me being your girlfriend?" You give him puppy eyes which causes him to grow weak and embarrassed.

"W-what? No, I never said that."

"Then there's nothing wrong with being your girlfriend!" you sing and embrace his waist tightly. "I wish I could have you as my cute boyfriend," you bluntly say which causes Shirabu to officially stop working. "Ken-chan? Ken-chan?! Are you okay? What am I going to tell my future mother-in-law if you die?!"

-

"H-hello," Mrs. Shirabu nervously greets as you enter the front door.

"Hello, Mrs. Shirabu! My name is L/n F/n; I'm pleased to meet you." You politely bow which causes both Shirabus off guard.

"N-no need to be so formal F/n-chan!" Opps, it came out. "I mean, L/n-chan--"

"It's okay, Mrs. Shirabu! I'd be glad if you called me, F/n!" You smile at her which causes her to smile.

"Please, make yourself comfortable, F/n-chan!" Mrs. Shirabu tells you as you happily walk and sit on the couch. As Shirabu is about to awkwardly follow you, his mom pulls him into the kitchen. "IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" Mrs. Shirabu quietly yells--like that's even possible--as Shirabu covers his mom's mouth.