Chapter 11: Mary...

I walked all the way from the building I had been in when I first arrived to the little boutique I was in the day before.

"Hey." I sighed as I entered the shop when Paddy and Jane were just coming out of the back room.

"Hi, how many dresses can you male today?" Paddy asked.

"Can I just do six, that will take three hours, then I've got to go somewhere." I sighed.

"You can make two per hour?" she asked and I nodded.

"Girl you are a god send!" Jane joined in and led me into the back room. "Okay, so your station is there." She said pointing to a brand new sewing Machen, dress stand and oak table. Next to it was the same but it was older appliances. "That's for Mary, she's Jayce's sister, good with needles." She shrugged and I remembered the name from somewhere.

"Yeah, she usually makes all of the purses and hand bags." She explained. "All the leather we sell she does." Jane said then Paddy continued.

"She is no good at dresses but good at accessories." She explained. "That's why we decided to buy from this guy, originally not you but then the dresses weren't made properly and you joined Felix's factory just as we asked for a different maker and you've been a hit!" she explained. I really didn't want to know their life story but it passed the time as I began to sew a red off the shoulder dress with a platted white belt to wrap around the centre.

"Hey..." a familiar voice said from behind me and I turned around to see Mary, the one in the group that found me here.

"Hi." I shrugged as I finished sewing in the zip to my 7th dress.

"So you're the one that makes the Lexi dresses?" she asked as she pulled out some cream coloured leather.

"Yeah..." I sighed pulling out a white sheet and wrapping it around the frame of the dress size on the stand I have.

"Cool, well I'm Mary, Jayce's sister." She said and I instantly paled but shook her hand. "You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah... just stressed." I muttered pulling back and pinning the material in the correct places then taking it off the stand to sew.

"You're fast." She murmured as she sewed the leather to a silky fabric with fluff in the middle.

"Thanks." I murmured pulling out some while lace with a rose pattern in it.

"So, who have you met whilst being here?" she asked and I sighed.

"Angela, Paddy, Jane, Felix, Jayce and the group you were with that night." I shrugged as I began pinning the two materials together.

"Angela was in that group..." she laughed. "You met Felix?" she asked.

"Past employer." I told her and she made a silent 'oh'.

"What about Jayce, how did you meet him?" she asked.

"That's a story for a different time." I muttered and she nodded as I began loosely sewing the two fabrics in my hands together with a plain old needle and thread so that it wouldn't slide when I used the machine.

"I get it." She murmured and I cocked my head to the side in a silent question. "That you don't want to explain anything about yourself." She clarified. "I have troubles with who my brother is when it comes to finding someone to be my mate." She said with a small smile and I began to add the finishing touches on the dress I was making.

"Well, I promised 8 dresses if I remember correctly so see you around?" I asked and she nodded.

"Sure." She said with a small smile and I left.