Chapter 4

As I got out of bed, I could hear mom again.

______________________________

She was screaming at your uncle, breaking bottles, and disrupting the neighbors.

You looked underneath your bed.

Your last resort...

Your last chance...

"Another day of Kamome..." you chuckled slightly. "And another day of escaping reality..." you got your headset and put it on. You finally smiled again.

ᗷᗴᗴᑭ

ᗷᗴᗴᑭ

ᗷᗴᗴᑭ

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁i̶n̺͆u͟𝗲 𝗚ᗩ𝕞𝗲?̶ :

---> 🆈🅴🆂

🅽🅾︎

_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆_̺͆

You woke up again, but in a bright atmosphere.  "Ah, you're finally awake, Y/N!" Shouted Kou, as he jumped onto you.  "What... exactly happened?" You asked, remembering you left the game outside of your house.  "Well I found you on the ground last night, but uh.... you were kind of heavy, so I had to ask Teru Nii for help..." Kou whispered the last part.

You sighed in relief. "Ok, I'm going to pack up. Meet me outside of the house!" You yelled to Teru Nii and Kou. "Sure thing, Y/N!" Kou yells back. You laughed. This is the only place I can express myself, and be the person I can be...

__{10 minutes later}__

"I'm done!" You say as you run to the front door. Strange, there weren't voices outside. "Hello? Teru Nii? Kou?" You asked.

No response.

You opened the door to see no one there. "Seriously? Did they just leave me here?!" You cried in frustration. You walked to school, mentally cursing those traitors for leaving you. "Ah, Y/N senpai!" You heard a familiar voice. "Daik— I mean Yashiro kouhai?" You asked, turning around.

"Yeah! It's me from the other day!" She yells excitedly. Yashiro walked along side with me. "I was hoping for us to be friends..." she she said bashfully. My face brightened, knowing someone wants to befriend me.

"Sure!" You replied. "I'm ok with that". You guys made it to the classroom, and started class. "Gosh, that lesson was tiring!" Yashiro exclaimed, looking drowsy.  Humming, you stared blankly at the air, but what you didn't notice was that Hanako was in front of your face. 

"Y/N" he said. "Yyy/Nnn".  You still weren't paying attention.  "Ba..." you whispered.  "Huh?" He asked, leaning closer trying to hear what you said.  Then you finally realized he was there.  "Ba what?" He asked.  "Eh EH EHH?!  BA-BAKA!" You yelled, throwing him across the room.  "AHHHHHH" Hanako landed on Tsuchigomori, who got pissed off.

Stupid spider sensei, I bet he's gonna put me in detention... "Y/N... you shouldn't throw things at your teachers" said Tsuchigomori. "But sensei! Y/N didn't throw anything! She only punched the air!" A student defended me. "..." Tsuchigomori sighed and went along with the lesson. "Brats these days..." he muttered under his breath.

As you got out of your seat, you walked to the restroom.  Little did you know, that was Hanako's boundary you had just walked into.  "Oh!  It's Y/N~" you heard the teasing voice.  Walking over to the window, you sat upon it and gladly dozed off.  "Ehh??? Y/N must be really tired." Hanako stared as he went up to you.  "Hmm..." he held your chin up, gazing at your "👄".  "What if I—" he was cut off by you slapping him away.  "Hanako Kunnn~ get awayyy from meee" you said, still sleeping. 

"Having dreams about me, eh?" Hanako sat right beside you.  "I wouldn't mind if you were in my dreams".

𝔾𝕃𝕀𝕋ℂℍ

𝔾𝕃𝕀𝕋ℂℍ

{⚠︎︎ 𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 ⚠︎︎}

W-wait! No! 

You jolted up from your bed, still hearing the sounds of arguing.  "What... happened?" You looked down at your VR headset.  Examining it, you found a broken part.  "Ah... so that's why I glitched out."   You shook your head, now that you know that you have to go and repair it.  Looking at the game you had played, it was slightly covered in grease, and sort of dusty.  Your only game you had: Kamome Apparitions.

TᕼIᔕ ᘜᗩᗰᗴ ᗯᗩᔕ 🅰︎🅽🅾︎🆃🅷🅴🆁 🅵🅰︎🅽🆃🅰︎🆂🆈.

ᗩᑎOTᕼᗴᖇ 🅻🅸🅵🅴

ᗩᑎOTᕼᗴᖇ   🆂🆃🅰︎🆁🆃 ⒶⓃⒹ 🅴🅽🅳🅸🅽🅶

Oᖇ ᗰᗩYᗷᗴ TᕼIᔕ ᗯᗩᔕ ᖇᗴᗩᒪᒪY YOᑌᖇ 🆁🅴🅰︎🅻🅸🆃🆈

_______{ ¯\_()_/¯}________

Opening your front door, you tried to avoid making noise.  Unfortunately, you failed. 

CREAK

"Y/N, what's that noise?" You mother walked down to the front door.  "I uh—" trying to find an excuse, you blurted out, "I need to clean toilets!".    "...excuse me?!" She yelled.  "I... have a job!  Yeah, that's right.  I have a job to um, make money for us— I mean you?  And it's cleaning toilets!  Yeahhh!" You said as you tried to lie to her. 

"Be back by 8:00 PM or there will be consequences" your mother threatened, as she pointed a sign as to get out of the house. You grabbed your bag and yeeted yourself out of the house. "The nearest workshop..." you ran up to a street and turned a corner. "...is right here!" You said and you walked into the store. "Why, hello L/N Chan!" An old lady in a straw hat warmly welcomed you. "Hello Mrs. Langston!" You replied, giving her a hug.

"What happened, dearie?" Mrs. Langston asked. "Well..." you pulled out your VR headset. "I think a part broke" you responded, handing her your device. "Oh my! This is quite damaged" she spoke. "Is it fixable?" You asked, hoping for her to say yes. "Well, maybe in 3 weeks you can pick it up. This is gonna take a while" she smiled softly at you. "The broom's over there" she told you.

Yes... the part where you have a job isn't technically a lie... you just clean her floors and wash the windows, but you get money anyways and that's how you still live in a house. That's why you still live in a house...? But then a sudden thought hit you. You can't be play Kamome Apparitions for the next 3 weeks... what... what can you do now? Obey your mother? Get bottles thrown at you? Go to school? No... you can't do that. School is horrible. It was Hell.

ᗯᕼᗩT ᗯIᒪᒪ YOU ᗪO?

𝗔. 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸

𝗕. 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗿𝘀. 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚗