Prolougue

"Y/N, remember to take this with you", said Teru. You quickly grabbed a staff from him and squeal in delight. "Yes! I can finally prove to my family that I can kill evil spirits!" You yelled as you ran to school.

You finally got the family heirloom, the trophy; the thing that will make you successful to reaching your goals! You stared at your newfound joy, and examined it closely.

Gold, you thought. Pure gold! "Wait Y/N!" Kou cried. "Huh?" You turned to him. "What is it now?" You asked him. "Huff— you need t-to —huff— slow down!" Explained Kou, as he caught his breath. "You're just so slow" you rolled your eyes away from him.

You entered the school building, sitting at your seat, listening to any gossip you here around your classroom.

"Hey" you heard someone. "Do you know the rumor about Hanako San of the Toilet?"

Hanako San of the toilet?

"They say that she will grant any wish— but you will have to pay a price"

"To summon her, all you need to do is go to the girls restroom's 3rd stall on the 3rd floor. You need to knock on her door 3 times, and then say: Hanako San, Hanako San, are you there?"

You then had a smirk growing on her face. I guess it's time to investigate this Hanako San.

__{ Author's Notes}__

Hey guys! I hope you liked it, and it's short because it's a prologue, not the actual chapter yet! Hehe.