Chapter Five

(That's her swimsuit, but obviously she's younger.)

That morning Eric had pulled me aside briefly. He ducked to my level making sure no one around could hear and then faced me. "About last night...with the Snickers...my wife doesn't need to know." He help out a ten dollar bill to me with a small smile and a wink.

I glared down at the ten. "I think this type of discretion deserves a twenty." I said looking back up at him sternly. His smile fell and he stared at me for a moment. I didn't waver.

He scoffed, "Just like your father." And handed me another ten.

I grabbed it and smiled up at him. "Pleasure doing business with you." And skipped away.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Greg, Andre, and I were standing in the water watching Keithy, Donna, and Charlotte skipping rocks, and occasionally splashing one another.

Mrs. Feder and the nanny were packing the SUV for Milan.

"Donna, wan.....wanna try?" Keithy asked.

"Sure, but I stink at sports."

"That's alright, here. Hold it like this, get down low, throw it, and let the rock do the magic." He taugh, I thought it was so cute how they were playing together. I could see Mrs. Feder walking down to watch. Donna slowly got into position and then threw the rock, skipping it three times. We all clapped for her.

"Bravo!" Mrs. Feder praised.

"Do you know how to skip rocks, Mrs. Feder?" Donna asked.

"Are you kidding me? I am the best at this! Gimme that." She told Keithy, taking a rock from him. She threw the rock and my hand instantly went to my mouth to suppress my giggles.

Greg let out a loud grunt as he bent over clutching his stomach because his mother had hit him with a rock, on accident of course.

"Oh my God! Baby are you okay?" Mrs. Feder asked, her hands over her mouth.

"Yeah, mom! I'm......I'm just glad to see you having some fun." He had to hold back another grunt.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Abby!" My dad called walking out onto the porch, shouting for me.

"What?" I asked, turning to look at him from my spot in the water. Greg, Andre, and I had been trying to dunk each other. I had failed each time, but they both had dunked me about three times. The Feders had decided not to go to Milan. And I think Greg was actually happy because of it.

"Get your swimsuit, were going to a water park."

"Really?" I had a huge smile on my face.

"Yeah, hurry up!" He shouted at me.

"Okay." I quickly got to my feet and ran inside grabbing my swimsuit, a towel, sunscreen, and a pair of sunglasses (even though I won't use them).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Daddy, this line's not even moving." Donna complained causing a bunch of agreements.

"I want mommy's milk!" Bean demanded.

"I know you do, son." Eric groaned.

"He wants mommy's milk. Give him some mommy's milk." Leeny laughed.

"No. No..no"

"Mommy's milk! Mommy's milk!" Bean cheered; Adorable-but gross.

"No, no, damn it! No more mommy's milk okay? You want milk, your drinking regular milk. Here....here kid," He stopped a boy walking by with a small carton of milk. Eric took the milk causing a 'Hey' out of the kid. "Don't give me any guff right now kid. Here's a buck. Run along. Run along!" He pushed the kid forward and came back to Bean. "Here. Drink the milk out of the carton."