RM's ending

Y/n's p.o.v:
I was peacefully sleeping until i felt light kisses all over my face. I open my eyes and saw my husband, Namjoon smilling at me once he saw my eyes open.
RM: Goodmorning honey...
Me: Mm.. goodmorning...
He peck my lips then sat up.
RM: I'll go wake the kids ok?
I scan him and saw that he was fully dressed so i nod. He gave me a peck on my forehead then left the room. It's been 5 years since that happen and 4 years ago we got married and now both me and Namjoon have 3 kids. 2 boys and a girl. I got up and went to do my morning routine. After i'm done, i get ready then went downstairs to prepare breakfast. Once i was done, i serve it on the table and went to see if Namjoon needed help. I went in our kids room and saw him trying to put on our maknae's clothes on her. I giggle and went to him.
Me: Need help?
He sigh and look at me with pleading eyes. He move aside while i put on her clothes for her. After changing, i pick her up and saw Namjoon with our 2 other kids. They were all ready so we all went downstairs and eat breakfast.
RM: As always.. ur cooking is amazing...
I giggle and thanked him. After we had finish eating, we prepare ourselves to go out since Namjoon had planned to go on a family outing today. Once we're done, we got in the car and he told our driver to start driving.
Me: Where are we going?
RM: You'll see...
Eunri: Mommy~ where r we going?
She asked.
Me: Idk sweetie.. u'll need to ask daddy...
Eunmi: Daddy~ where r we goin?
RM: It is a surprise darling...
She start pouting making him unable to resist her charm so he quickly look away.
Me: Daniel what r u doing?
Daniel: The world looks beautiful...
He said admiring the view from the window. Oh! I forgot to introduce my kids. So first, our oldest son. Kim Taehyun. He's 5 years old. He doesn't talk a lot but could be protective. Our second son, Kim Daniel. He's 3 years old The active and adventurous one. And lastly our daughter. Kim Eunri. She's 2 years old. She is our maknae. She is soft-hearted and a princess. When we both got to our destination, we got off. I look around and notice that we were at Children's Grand Park.
Me: Oh? What are we doing here?
RM: Since our kids bareky get to go out and have fun.. i decided to bring you all here...
Eunri: Daddy! Where are we?
RM: We're at the Children's Grand Park...
Daniel: What is this place?
He asked looking around curiously.
RM: Let's go see shall we?
He nods excitedly and we all went around. We ate, play and explore the place. Our kids had a blast and so did we. Seeing them smile just makes me happy. After all those activities, we all went home as it was getting late.
Daniel: This was the best day ever!!
Taehyun: I agree...
Eunri: Best day!!
Soon we got home and everyone freshen up and went to bed. Well the kids did, me and Namjoon were still awake.
RM: Honey?
I look at him and hum in response.
RM: Thank you...
I got confused and look at him waiting for him to continue. He pull me into a hug and peck my lips.
RM: Thank you for everything.. you have made me the most happiest man alive and i couldn't ask for more...
I smile.
RM: Even though i barely get to spend time with you due to my schedule.. i'm glad that you still decided to stay with me and even make a family with me...
Me: Namjoon...
I said, feeling touched.
RM: I promise that i'll try to make more time for you and the kids...
He peck my forehead and said those 3 special words.
RM: I love you...
Me: I love you too...
And that is our love story.

~The end~