Jhope's ending

Y/n's p.o.v:
Jhope: So? What'd you think?
He asked after he finish dancing.
Me: It was awesome!!
I said as he approach me. I gave him a bottle of water and he drank it. It's been 2 years now and i chose him. It was like we were meant to be. Choosing him was the best decision i've ever made. He never fails to make me smile and laugh just by being his dorky self. Both of us had decided to move in together to have our own privacy and it's the best. He often makes time for me and we would often be in our dance studio so that he could show me his dance moves. If not, we would either be in bed cuddling or out on a date. He sat beside me and rest his head on my lap.
Jhope: Let's go on a date tomorrow...
Me: Where are we going?
Jhope: It's a surprise...
Me: Don't you have work tomorrow?
Jhope: Yea but we could go after...
Me: No~ you'll be tired~!
I said with a pout.
Jhope: *pout* Please...
He sat up and start doing aegyo which i couldn't resist.
Me: Okok fine..!
Jhope: Yes! I love you~!
Me: Ne~ i love you too~
(~Time skip~getting ready~)
I'm currently getting ready for the date. Hoseok had got back 30 minutes ago and is currently waiting for me to finish getting ready. I was doing my last finishing touches when i felt a pair of arms around my waist. That's when i saw him through the mirror.
Jhope: You look beautiful...
Me: *giggle* Thank you oppa...
Jhope: Are you ready?
I nod. He let go of the hug and we both left. He opens the car door and you got in then he got in after.
Driver: Ready?
Jhope: Ne...
The driver then starts driving.
Me: Where are we going?
Jhope: It's a surprise!
After awhile, we had come to a stop.
Me: Where are we?
Jhope: Put this on...
He said giving me a blindfold, making me pout.
Jhope: Please?
Me: Arraseo...
He smile and put on the blindfold for me. We then got out of the car and he guide to where he wants to take me.
Me: Are we there yet?
Jhope: Almost...
After a minute or so, we stop.
Jhope: Are you ready?
I nod.
Jhope: I'll take off the blindfold but don't open your eyes yet ok?
Me: Ok...
I felt him going behind me and took off the blindfold while i kept my eyes shut. He wrap his arms around my waist and rest his chin on my shoulder.
Jhope: Open...
I slowly open my eyes and aas shock to see this.

Jhope: Do you like it?Me: I love it

Me: I love it...
Jhope: Hm.. glad you do...
He then let me go and gently grab my hand, pulling me to the table. He then pull out the chair for me and i sat down. He went to the opposite side and sat down infront of me. The waiter soon came and gave us our food.
Waiter: Hope you enjoy...
Wait.. this voice. I look at the owner of the voice and saw.
Me: Jin oppa?
He just smile then left. I look at Hoseok for explaination but he just smile at me.
Jhope: Eat up...
I just shrug it off and start eating together with hoseok.
??: Here is your drinks...
Oh no. Don't tell me.
Me: Yoongi oppa?
Suga: *smile* Enjoy~
He then left.
Me: What on earth?
I look at Hoseok and he was just drinking his water, acting as if nothing was going on. I just silently continue eating. After we're done eating, someone came and took our plates and it was none other than Park Jimin. I decided not to question it. Suddenly someone came by and asked.
??: Would you like a refill?
I look at the owner of the voice and saw Namjoon.
Jhope: Yes please...
He nod and refill both of our cups then left. Another one came by and this time it is Jungkook. He place our desserts infront of us and left. Throughout the date, we both had fun. We talked and laugh together and it was the best. After we finished our dessert, someone came and took our plates and you guessed it. It was Taehyung. Hoseok stood up and came to me. He gave me his hand for me to take.
Jhope: Come with me sunshine.. i want to show you something...
I took his hand and he bring me to this stunning view by the beach. As i was admiring the view, i didn't notice him looking at me.
Jhope: Sunshine?
I look at him with a sweet smile plastered on my face. He took both my hands in his and i turn towards him.
Jhope: You know? You make me the most happiest man alive.. the day i met you, the day you first told me you love me and picked me.. i couldn't be even happier.. when i first saw you.. i knew that you were the one for me and i want you to be mine forever...
He said looking into my eyes.
Jhope: You were there for me and i really couldn't ask for anything more except...
He suddenly took out something from his pocket and get down on one knee. He looked up at me with a sweet smile.
Jhope: Will you marry me?
I cover my mouth in shock as tears roll down my face. I nod my head and he push the ring onto my ring finger and stood up, kissing my lips passionately. He broke the kiss and connect our forehead together.
Jhope: Thank you Y/n.. thank you for everything...
We suddenly hear cheers so we both turn around and saw the other bts members hugging eachother and jumping with a smile on their faces. They ran towards us and congratulate us. Yoongi came up to me and kiss my forehead.
Suga: I'm so happy for you angel...
Me: Thank you oppa...
We both hug eachother and that is how my love story is like.

~The end~