𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 : 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

Pansy, Mayleen and Allison sat on the floor in her room, while the boys sat on her bed. Pansy was busy braiding Allison's hair. ("Touch my hair and you will die Parkinson." Mayleen had growled at her and Allison agreed to let Pansy braid her hair, for she looked like she was going to cry.) Allison mindlessly waved her wand, watching different colored sparks fly out and she suddenly remembered her sixth year. (Elle had been part of the DA, she and the rest of the dorm members, except Allison and Masami. Elle had excitedly showed her how to do the Patronus Charm but Allison wasn't interested in this. She then tried showing her how to do the stunning spell, again, Allison wasn't interned in this. Allison regretted that now. Elle hadn't even invited her to her wedding, Draco and Blaise weren't invited too. No one from Hogwarts were invited. Allison then heard from Draco that Elle was pregnant. Allison missed Elle, for she was one of her best friends, but then again, maybe Allison brought it unto herself.)

"I'm bored." Emilio growled at them, propping next to Mayleen, who shot him a look. Emilio stuck his tongue out.

"Go play with Barty or Marilyn, she seems eager for any thing." Allison shrugged and a spell accidentally hit Mayleen, whose skin turned yellow and she gasped. "I'm sorry!" Allison yelled, trying to undo the spell but she just kept on making it worse. Yellow turned to silver, silver turned to green, green turned to purple, purple turned into pink and pink turned to red.

"Seriously Ally-Wally, how'd you become a Death Eater? You're so clumsy." Draco asked, waving his wand and Mayleen turned to normal.

"Said I'm sorry." Allison rolled her eyes at Draco, who stuck his tongue out at her. "Childish prick." Allison mumbled under her breath.

"I'll have you know that I heard you." Draco grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest, blowing his clearly over grown hair out of his face.

"Good then, I was aiming for that." Draco was about to say something but Theo clapped him behind the head, pretty hard because Allison heard a thud coming from the force used.

"Save your breath, you know she won't let you have the last word unless she dies." Theo told Draco, who nodded in agreement and Allison snorted at this. She knew she wasn't that difficult, for bloody Merlin's sake.

"This is Edward's house, and I'm his cousin so that technically makes it my house as well and therefore, if I please, I may throw you all out." Allison narrowed her eyes at someone particularly. (If you were thinking it, then yes, it was Theo. She had nothing against him naturally, he was one of her close friends now. She remembered when she heard Ron was dead, and what he told her, why he was like this. He saw his mother die and he just wanted to cheer everyone one up for he knew what true pain felt like. He knew that every heart broke the same, that every tear left a stain no one could ever wash away. Theo knew pain. And people hated him for it. He was the typical Slytherin, Death Eater, cold, ambitious, cunning, manipulative, impulsive, a demon in disguise, a wolf in sheep's clothing. If only they saw what Allison saw in him, in all her friends. Maybe they'd understand why she's friends with them in the first place.)

(There was Draco, who was probably the kindest person Allison ever met. He was just a scared little boy hiding behind the fact that he had a Lord to please. Did he want to become a Death Eater? No. But alas, broken soldiers do make the perfect warriors. For they already knew how to deal with pain. There was Emilio next, who lost his first son at the age of seventeen. The son he didn't know he had until Florence told him, the son he knew would be left alone if he became a Death Eater, one of the youngest yet he killed two people to prove his worth. It was all in vain however, for his son died anyway. There was Blaise, who had two sides. The copy of Slytherin, the boy who murdered his mother's lovers and his mother, and Blaise Zabini, the boy who was actually afraid to love. Allison saw it once, on the rare occasions that Blaise truly opened up. Pansy deep down was a leader but she feared many things in her life, the fact that she may never be good enough. So Pansy just followed, followed Draco, Allison, Mayleen, Blaise, Theo, Emilio, she followed them, hoping they might lead her to the right path one day. And lastly Mayleen, ah the beautiful broken doll. Looks up to her father because he is the only sane one at home, deranged Death Eater mother, deranged Death Eater aunt, even more deranged Death Eater cousins. Yes, life is one big ball ain't it?)

"I dare you to try that." Draco challenged her, probably because he knew she would never actually do it. Allison rolled her eyes.

"Emilio needs a playmate, be his." She growled at him and Draco rolled his eyes.

"I'm no one's playmate." He retorted back at her and it was Allison's turn to roll her eyes at him.

"Sure, that's what they all say until it's too late."

"You two are odd." Blaise said to them, shaking his head and Draco rolled his eyes at him, though this only earned him a punch on the shoulder and he dramatically wailed. (You'd swear he and Theo were twins if they were not so different looking.) "Oh please spare me the theatrics, I'm in no mood."

"You're always gloomy you know?" Theo told Blaise, who narrowed his eyes but said nothing to Theo. (He knew he was just going to waste his breath on someone like Theo, for Theo was an idiot and he was not worth his while.)

"Just let him be Theo, no one drawls on about your stupidity." Pansy answered him and Theo rolled his eyes at her.

"Oh but they do." He mumbled, making himself more comfortable on the bed, even throwing one pillow at Allison, who didn't see it coming and it landed right on her face. At the end of the day, both Theo and Allison had to thank Draco and Blaise for healing them, for they broke each other's noses and a whole lot of other things.