𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 : 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒, 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 | ✓

Katie had been moved to St Mungos the next week and Elle had shut Allison out completely. Allison thought she was acting like a toddler who lost her favorite toy but of course, she didn't tell her. She was currently sitting next to Blaise at dinner, watching Emilio and Theo slurp spaghetti up their noses and they coughed them out their mouth, she thought it was dumb, disgusting, disturbing but still extremely funny. Draco shook his head at them, and Pansy was beside him. Allison really liked Pansy and she didn't understand why people hated her. (Perhaps it was because of the outer shell she had created for people to judge.)

"Are you guys for real?" Draco grumbled. "Some of us are trying to bloody eat." Both Theo and Emilio stopped coughing out the spaghetti and they looked at Draco.

"But we can't live with spaghetti forever in our noses." Theo whined and Allison shook her head, laughing. She heard Pansy scoff.

"Well, that's your problem." She commented and Draco agreed, stabbing his fork in his meat and Allison noticed something on his arm, something she thought was familiar but she had only seen a glimmer of it and she couldn't be for certain.

"Aw come on guys, this is highly gross but still funny." Allison whined and both Draco and Pansy glared at her. "At least let them cough those out." Draco grumbled something and all Pansy did was flip her hair over her shoulder. After two more disgusting minutes, Theo and Emilio successfully coughed out the spaghetti and decided that they were hungry and began eating. "Awesome, what does he want?" Allison grumbled under her breath when she saw Harry make a bee line towards them.

"Allison. We need to talk." Harry said, eyeing Theo and Emilio funny, who were playing something else. (Not food related this time, for Draco had glared at them.)

"Then talk." Allison replied, annoyed. Allison hated Harry, for he wasn't the son of a Death Eater and he doesn't have a mother who dislikes him. He had life easy.

"Not here, some people," He sneered at the Slytherins. "Might overhear this and tell their Death Eater parents." Allison laughed at this and Blaise raised a brow at her.

"Because only Slytherins have Death Eaters for parents, right?" She chuckled. "That's what I bloody hate about Gryffindor, too quick to judge a book by its cover." She shook her head. "If you're not willing to talk in front of my friends, I suggest you walk away then." Harry left just as Mayleen plopped beside Theo and she sighed.

"Please remind me to never forget my Transfiguration homework." She whined. "That was one of the most painful detentions I've ever had, and I've had a few."

"Will do." Allison smiled at her and Mayleen smiled back at her.

☆☆☆

Allison sat down crossed legs in front a portrait of a woman who told her she was Lady Godiva, Countess of Mercia and a Gryffindor. She was extremely beautiful, and Allison thought she hadn't seen beauty such as this. She had long chestnut hair, flowing in curls and covering her naked body. Her eyes were blue, not like Allison's. Lady Godiva's eyes were blue-gray, sparkling even though there was no light in this part of the castle. Her skin was extremely pale, so pale Allison thought she might be dying. And her lips were pastel pink, sparkling too. Allison thought she was the most prettiest woman she had ever seen, and she had seen a few, including Mayleen, Masami, her mother and Katie. (And of course Imelda.) Lady Godiva was on a horse, and the horse was dressed in an orange silk covering its white body and its black mane cascading down its back.

"How did you find yourself in such a way?" Allison asked her and Lady Godiva sighed, sliding down her horse in such grace Allison might have fainted. It looked like she merely floated off and landed with ease on the floor. Lady Godiva took the orange silk covering her horse and covered herself with it.

"I rode naked during my time to try to stop my husband from stealing taxes from the innocent." She sighed again. "I had requested that the people all stay in their houses but a man named Tom refused to oblige and I was forced to murder him." She smiled at Allison. "I never told my husband I was a witch."

"Were you a pureblood?" Allison asked, finding herself intruged by all this.

"Oh yes." Lady Godiva smiled but stopped in mid smile as she looked over Allison's shoulder. Allison looked around to see Blaise sit down beside her.

"I see you've found the portrait of Lady Godiva. It only reveals itself when one is either in doubt, scared or sad." Blaise smiled at Allison, holding her hand. "I spend some time here too, for she's always here. I'm starting to think I'm permanently scared or sad."

"Then well be sad and scared together." Allison replied, daring herself to kiss Blaise, and she did. She felt Blaise's icy cold fingers slip into her hair and his warm tongue slipped into her mouth.

"Young love, ever so sweet." Lady Godiva hummed, her hair cascading down her back in the most wonderous ways. She must be an angel sent from above, Allison had concluded.

"Yeah, not so sweet. It's gross." Theo's voice suddenly said and Blaise pulled away from Allison, who then glared at Theo. "What? I needed someone to talk to and Lady G and I are very good friends."

"S'true." Lady Godiva agreed and Allison shook her head. How could someone so angel like be friends with someone as disgusting as Theo? Just yesterday at dinner, he slurped spaghetti up his nose.

"And I'm guessing Emilio will come too." Blaise groaned and sure enough, high pitched screaming followed by a loud thudding could be heard and Draco ran around the corner, only stopping at them.

"Ugh, here I was, thinking I'd be the only one here, I tripped Goyle, Crabbe and Emilio to get here." Draco groaned, plopping down beside Allison, who patted him on the back.

"I'm guessing Lady Godiva is popular among sad children then." Allison said and they all agreed with her. Emilio, Crabbe and Goyle soon joined them, Emilio propping himself down on Allison's lap and Allison roughly pushed him off. He then decided to lay in front of the group and he poked Theo's leg, who kicked him in the shins and Theo got scolded by Lady Godiva. (And even though she ruined the lives of two people, lost her best friend to some distant cousin of her new friend, is dating a Slytherin and is friends with Slytherins, Allison felt truly happy. And she wouldn't trade that feeling for any other feeling in the world.)