~Chapter 8: Can't Wait~

After the call Lafayette couldn't sleep. Hercules was even hotter then he thought but Hercules liked someone.

Someone from another country.

Lafayettes eyes widened as he realized who the person was
It was him!

Lafayette couldn't help but squeal and run around his room, smiling to himself.

Hercules liked him back!

Lafayette smiled and soon sat back down, regaining himself . He laid down and fell into a deep slumber

The next day Lafayette couldn't stop thinking of Hercules,  he just seemed so perfect, and Lafayette wanted to see him in person really bad. So what did he do?

He booked the soonest flight to America, Lafayette could just finish college online, he needed to see Hercules.

The flight was actually that day, later in the afternoon so he'd had to hurry.

Lafayette messaged Alex, telling him the news and not to tell Hercules, he asked for Hercules' dorm number and began to pack.

Lafayette shoved a bunch of shirts and jeans into a bag then put some drawing supplies and stuff in another. He took a quick shower and sat on his bed, smiling like crazy.

He was going to see Hercules! He couldn't believe it,  he couldn't believe he was doing this either.

But when you care about someone, you stay by them. Lafayette had a connection with the male, and he wanted to keep it.

Soon Lafayette arrived at the airport,  going through security and all that crap. Once he was on the plane he began to get nervous.

What if Hercules gets mad that Lafayette came so soon? What if Hercules actually didn't like him?

Lafayette shook his head, sighing and staring out the window as it took off. He bit his lip and smiled,  falling asleep.

It took 10 hours to get to America, but once Lafayette stepped into the city. He couldn't believe his eyes

There was buildings everywhere and some street performers. He smiled and walked down the street with his two suitcases, Alex had told Lafayette that Hercules was in a cafe, now all that Lafayette had to do was find it, and in a big city like this, it would be difficult.

Lafayette spent a good ten minutes walking around until he found the cafe. He stepped inside with his two bags and saw Hercules sitting by himself, drinking something. Lafayette took a deep breath and walked over, sitting across from him. The males eyes widened as he looked at Lafayette

"Oh..my God you're actually here!" Hercules got up and hugged Lafayette close.

Lafayette giggled and hugged back, loving the way the bigger males arms felt around him. "Yes I am. I needed to see you so bad."

Hercules chuckled and put a hand on Lafayettes cheek, staring into his eyes before stepping away a few seconds later, making Lafayette frown.

"We have so much to do!" Hercules grabbed Lafayettes hand and dragged him out of the cafe,  taking him to a beautiful park.

"Why did you want to see me so bad?" Hercules asked as they walked around the park

"I... well I feel a strong connection with you, something I can't quite explain well.." Lafayette replied, looking at the plants surrounding them.

" Is it love.....?" Hercules asked, clearly being nervous. Lafayette stopped walking and looked at Hercules,  scanning him before nodding shyly. Hercules smirked and smashed his lips onto the French man's, making him squeak in surprise but kissing back.

"I like you a lot Lafayette. " Hercules whispered, wrapping an arm around Lafayettes waist. "And I'm so glad you came."